NRLW Trial Line Up vs Sharks - Sunday July 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRLW Trial Line Up vs Sharks - Sunday July 14

The Sydney Roosters are proud to announce the line-up for Sunday afternoon’s NRLW trial match against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks at PointsBet Stadium.

The line up is as follows:

1. Corban Baxter (vc)
    2. Brydie Parker
    3. Jessica Sergis
    4. Isabelle Kelly (c)
    5. Jayme Fressard
    6. Tarryn Aiken
    7. Jocelyn Kelleher
    8. Millie Elliott
    9. Keeley Davis
    10. Mya Hill-Moana
    11. Otesa Pule
    12. Jasmin Strange
    13. Olivia Kernick

14. Imogen Hei
    15. Kalosipani Hopoate
    16. Samantha Economos
    17. Aliyah Nasio
    18. Mia Wood
    19. Taina Naividi

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...s-off-in-june/

The Sydney Roosters play the Newcastle Knights in Round 1 of the 2024 NRLW comp on Thursday 25th July 2024 at McDonalds Jones Stadium- Newcastle - Live on Channel 9 / 9Now/ Kayo and Foxtel - Kick Off 7:45pm

Comment

Just can't get excited about the NRLW, is there something wrong with me?

Comment

Good to see Otesa Pule make the run on side, she's a gun.
        Formerly Stringaz, from the old Wall!

Comment

Originally posted by The Real King View Post
          Nothing wrong at all champ.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Sydney Roosters NRLW Squad - 23 players so one to sign - Not sure if the 24th player is Taina Naividi - not confirmed by the club.

https://www.roosters.com.au/teams/?competition=161

4 player development list players (not listed on the site)

Development List
            Eliza Lopamaua 2024
            Taneisha Gray 2024
            Tess McWilliams 2024
            Tyra Le Ekepati 2024 2025 (NRLW)

Comment

Originally posted by The Real King View Post
              Since its inception I have loved every minute of it. There’s none of the crap like we deal with in NRL. The refs have minimal impact and the girls done lay down and feign injury. I can’t wait for the season to start. Interesting to see strange as a back rower this year. The starting 13 looks otherwise unchanged.

Our girls frustrate me in attack but. They throw dumb passes way too often. Hopefully we can hit the ground running this season!

Comment

yeah, i didn't see strange as a forward this year but you'd figure the coach knows what she's capable of. she's a big girl and it allows kernick to play lock which she did so well in soo and more than covers for the loss of joseph. don't know what's going on with amber hall but she's capable of doing good things.
                elliott in for boyle is like for like

Comment

Tyra Le Ekepati is on a development contract for 2024 - upgraded to NRLW Contract in 2025. - A Big Future for another of the Central Coast Products - 183 cm and 73 kg's

17 this year so would need approval from the NRL to play NRLW - They didn't approve Aliyah Nasio another Central Coast product with a big future to play last year as she was under 18 - 18 now - so one figures Tyra won't be approved either

https://www.tiktok.com/@theshortball...17566487907591

Hopefully both Shawden Burton and Tavarna Papalii have recovered from their respective ACL injuries - They missed Shawden last season and Tavarna did her ACL and MCL in the ASSRL National Championships.

Both Tavarna and Aliyah were named in Australian Under 18 Schoolgirls team

https://www.nrl.com/news/2023/07/07/...ls-team-named/
                  Last edited by King Salvo; 07-11-2024, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                    yeah, i didn't see strange as a forward this year but you'd figure the coach knows what she's capable of. she's a big girl and it allows kernick to play lock which she did so well in soo and more than covers for the loss of joseph. don't know what's going on with amber hall but she's capable of doing good things.
                    Millie Boyle married Adam Elliot so is now Millie Elliot

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Millie Boyle married Adam Elliot so is now Millie Elliot
                      your name joyce?

Comment

It's just a hunch, but I'm guessing the coach does know his daughter reasonably well.

Comment

your name joyce?
                          Well you did say " elliott in for boyle is like for like "

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Well you did say " elliott in for boyle is like for like "
                            i assumed it was obvious i was joking, similarly about strange and his daughter. the reference to joyce is from an old graham kennedy line, but all good.

Comment

Anyone know if there is a stream for today's trial?

Comment

Working...
                              X