Clear All

Not surprised
    When you trust your television
    what you get is what you got
    Cause when they own the information
    they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Was reading that JWH has been suspended for 27 weeks in his career playing for us.

A whole season missed through suspension.

He'll definitely be remembered as a Roosters legend & will be much loved by many.

But once you take away all that warm fuzzy stuff it reveals that he's not really a team player, quiet selfish actually.

What's the bet he'll do something first game back & miss parr or all of the finals series.

Comment

Even everyone's favorite NRL360 panelist said it wasn't a grade 2.
        Anyway I remember he got suspended in 2018 & we won the comp so hopefully the same thing happens again.
        So our next match against Melbourne there will be no JWH, Manu, Suaalii, Pauga & of course Billy Smith is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          Even everyone's favorite NRL360 panelist said it wasn't a grade 2.
          Anyway I remember he got suspended in 2018 & we won the comp so hopefully the same thing happens again.
          So our next match against Melbourne there will be no JWH, Manu, Suaalii, Pauga & of course Billy Smith is that right?
          Suaalii will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post
            Was reading that JWH has been suspended for 27 weeks in his career playing for us.

He'll definitely be remembered as a Roosters legend & will be much loved by many.

But once you take away all that warm fuzzy stuff it reveals that he's not really a team player, quiet selfish actually.

What's the bet he'll do something first game back & miss parr or all of the finals series.
            JWH Judiciary Record

Suspended for 27 games which I assumes includes these 4
            Charged 37 times
            Fronted the Judiciary 11 times for 4 wins and 7 losses

In almost 15 years that is only around 2 games a season missed through suspension

Comment

Bloke who shouldered a warriors half in the face off the ball and broke his jaw didn’t get sin binned and got a smaller suspension.

what a way to punish a champ

Comment

Selfish? The bloke puts his body on the line more than anyone, if he didn’t play that close to the edge every game, he wouldn’t be the enforcer we have had and needed to succeed for so long.

when he gets suspended for theses types of tackles, I have no issues with it, yeah he has been suspended for some silly incidents.

But to call him selfish, that’s one of the worst calls on here

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                  Should have took the early plea - very long odds for a downgrade
                  Amen.

Comment

No words can do justice to your idiocy.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Do you think that the decision to contest the grading was solely at JWH’s discretion? That’s a little naive isn’t it?
                      Well if that is the case they shouldn’t be in the job as the decision has cost another week regardless my view is JWH has let his teammates down again

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

JWH Judiciary Record

Suspended for 27 games which I assumes includes these 4
                        Charged 37 times
                        Fronted the Judiciary 11 times for 4 wins and 7 losses

In almost 15 years that is only around 2 games a season missed through suspension
                        When things are broken down into micro stats it seems quite reasonable.

Fact is JWH has missed a whole season in his Roosters career due to suspensions.

Some maybe harsh & unwarranted possibly but the vast majority all self inflicted.

He got paid a whole year to sit & watch while his teammates picked up his slack.

Comment

When things are broken down into micro stats it seems quite reasonable.

Fact is JWH has missed a whole season in his Roosters career due to suspensions.

Some maybe harsh & unwarranted possibly but the vast majority all self inflicted.

He got paid a whole year to sit & watch while his teammates picked up his slack.
                          Well your feelings are obviously not supported by his team mates. The love and reverence for the big guy is huge and all his team mates love him. So they obviously don't feel let down, it's just your feelings that are hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Selfish? The bloke puts his body on the line more than anyone, if he didn’t play that close to the edge every game, he wouldn’t be the enforcer we have had and needed to succeed for so long.

when he gets suspended for theses types of tackles, I have no issues with it, yeah he has been suspended for some silly incidents.

But to call him selfish, that’s one of the worst calls on here
                            Well i didn't want to use the word dumb so selfish is better.

You don't have to have brains to be the most capped player. JWH is a Roosters legend but nowhere near the smartest player we've had.

His longevity in his role as prop is the greatest attribute. Amazing really.

His selfish brain explosions have let the team down in huge games over the years where we needed our most feared forward & enforcer on the feild helping his teammates & not hampering his team without him there.

Some of his brain explosions you could see coming from a mile away & have been so dumb.

I love the guy & he's a Roosters legend through
                            & through but I maintain that he's a selfish player who couldn't control himself for the sake of the team at times.

You know the team is bigger than any individual.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Well your feelings are obviously not supported by his team mates. The love and reverence for the big guy is huge and all his team mates love him. So they obviously don't feel let down, it's just your feelings that are hurt.
                              No unlike most I look at fact over feelings first.

Fact is 1 whole season sitting on the sidelines which were self inflicted.

My feeling is he's a Roosters legend who's much loved.

Also have you polled the whole team to confirm everyone loves him or is that just another warm & fuzzy statement?

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

No words can do justice to your idiocy.
                                Give me other legends like Cordner, Friend Aubo, Ricko & Mini over JWH any day.

They could stay on the field.

Their careers were affected by injury.

JWH's carrer largely affected by suspension.

Relax I love him but stand by the fact he was a selfish player compared to the others.

I'm sure you can work that out.

Comment

Working...
                                X