Daniel Tupou extends stay at Roosters with two-year deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post
    This is great news. He's the ultimate try scorer.

As soon as he crosses the line, he puts the ball down. There's no histrionics, grandstanding or stupid celebrating (though sometimes I wish he'd try to plant it closer to the posts).
    If you had to choose one which celebration do you prefer?Bradmsn Best style banging of the chest? Or Fatrell's kangaroo ears?

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

If you had to choose one which celebration do you prefer?Bradmsn Best style banging of the chest? Or Fatrell's kangaroo ears?
      Neither.

They're both bloody annoying.

I'd rather celebrate a Tupou put down to win a grand final.
      1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
      1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Unfortunately, Ken Irvine may not hold the record for much longer. Alex Johnson is currently on 195.

The thought of him becoming the greatest try scorer in rugby league history makes me sick.
        Funny that, Johnson will become the greatest try scorer of all time ...yet he wouldn't make the all time top20 best wingers list !

Comment

I hope we don't have to endure another most roosters games celebration for Toops.

The endless Jared milestones have been exhausting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
            I hope we don't have to endure another most roosters games celebration for Toops.

The endless Jared milestones have been exhausting.
            Agree mate...should be just one big shebang.

Comment

Toops = Legend, fantastic player and gentleman.

Comment

It's a great relief knowing he's going to be around for a couple more seasons. Having Dom Young as our no.1 winger had me worried.
                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                  It's a great relief knowing he's going to be around for a couple more seasons. Having Dom Young as our no.1 winger had me worried.
                  I seem to be an outlier here. Whilst a great servant, I think Toops is done and was hoping he'd finish this year, or maybe 1 more, but definitely not 2. I see errors creeping into his game. And as for Dom, omg, he can run fast and that is all, he's a massive liability. Can't believe he hasn't improved at all this year. Presuming Toops has been extended as there isn't anyone pushing through the pathways or available.

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post

I seem to be an outlier here. Whilst a great servant, I think Toops is done and was hoping he'd finish this year, or maybe 1 more, but definitely not 2. I see errors creeping into his game. And as for Dom, omg, he can run fast and that is all, he's a massive liability. Can't believe he hasn't improved at all this year. Presuming Toops has been extended as there isn't anyone pushing through the pathways or available.
                    I thought he was done also but he's been pretty good this year. Much more consistent than the bloke on the other wing.
                    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Just a thought. Could Toups end up in the 2nd row?

Comment

Originally posted by BTRD View Post
                        Toops = Legend, fantastic player and gentleman.
                        Up there with the Morris bros as far as decency and fair play. I hope after he's retired he gets a bronze statue at Moore park. He's an ornament to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post
                          Just a thought. Could Toups end up in the 2nd row?
                          Not one of your better posts dog

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Burgundy View Post

Not one of your better posts dog
                            I have many better posts anyway.

Comment

Now official:

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...e-club-player/

Comment

Working...
                              X