Leniu to extend for 3 more years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leniu to extend for 3 more years

Reported for $800k per year until the end of 2028.

Great news!!

Originally posted by JAF View Post
    Reported for $800k per year until the end of 2028.

Great news!!
    That's a fair pay rise - reportedly on 525k (2024/25) - 275k bump

So does the reported 800k kick in from 2025 or start in 2026 for 2026/2027/2028.

Comment

You have to have an aggressive rough, tough, grubby player in your forwards & he is the man to to be that for the Chooks for the next $ years.
      I hope he go's as hard as Morley & JWH.

Comment

That's bloody fantastic. Good onya Spencer !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          You have to have an aggressive rough, tough, grubby player in your forwards & he is the man to to be that for the Chooks for the next $ years.
          I reckon Angus has enough grub in him.

Comment

Great news.

I hope he turns it on tonight in a show of thanks.
            1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
            1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Absolutely 100% correct

Comment

Without the suspensions though

Comment

SPENCER EARNS BIG PAYDAY

The Sydney Roosters have locked down and upgraded rampaging front-rower Spencer Leniu in a multimillion-dollar three-year deal.

The new contract coincides with the departure from the club of front-row legend Jared Waerea-Hargreaves.

And it elevates Leniu to a $800,000-a-year pay packet, which is in line with the top enforcers in the competition.

Leniu signed for less than $600,000 a season when he switched from the Panthers.

He has since emerged among the most-feared middle forwards in the NRL, alongside the likes of Payne Haas and James Fisher-Harris.

Leniu was outstanding for NSW against Queensland in State of Origin, and the Roosters moved quickly to secure him for an extra three years. He is still only 23, and will get even better.

Even with Waerea-Hargreaves nearing the end, the Roosters will field a formidable pack for years to come with Leniu, Lindsay Collins, Terrell May and Victor Radley controlling the middle.

Comment

Great news with JWH finishing up we need someone with mongrel to replace him .

Comment

Spencer is one of the most exciting players in the competition. This is excellent news.

Comment

What brilliant news! Next Sammy please.

Comment

Amazing news
                          only turns 24 this year
                          has just about done it all with premierships, and origin and test footy allready
                          let’s hope a chook premiership soon
                          although jwh is irreplaceable he is the best replacement possible
                          with Leniu, Collins, May and Whyte along with potentially 2 Vaa bros we have a front row which can take us far over the next 5-10 years

Comment

Good luck to him, said all the right things about the club while on his suspension, Making origin puts you into elite pay class. It’s a hefty pay rise.

Comment

Terrific news. One of my favourite players since the Mam stitch up. Goes alright on the park too.

Comment

Working...
                              X