nsw cup ROOSTERS v blacktown (manly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nsw cup ROOSTERS v blacktown (manly)

good to see a bit of cohesion amongst these guys.

zdc did great and sandon in the halves works. ethan king goes alright as well. 8/10 for sandon kicks.

heres the highlites: https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2024/0...es---round-21/
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Sandon at 7 and Elliott at 6 combine beautifully.
    They'll learn a lot from Townsend next year and so too will Walker.

Comment

I'm quite optimistic about Sandon for next year. I think he has more composure than both Kez & Sammy. He has skills, speed and is defensively sound. If he and Sam can find the right mix of who does what, I reckon they'll go very well together.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
        I'm quite optimistic about Sandon for next year. I think he has more composure than both Kez & Sammy. He has skills, speed and is defensively sound. If he and Sam can find the right mix of who does what, I reckon they'll go very well together.
        We are certainly covered for halves talent coming through with Sandon, Elliot and Rodwell.
        It will be interesting who stays and who goes and who, if any, transition to a dummy half. We can't keep them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Inflictor View Post

We are certainly covered for halves talent coming through with Sandon, Elliot and Rodwell.
          It will be interesting who stays and who goes and who, if any, transition to a dummy half. We can't keep them all.
          Dummy half could be interesting. I’ve always thought halves who can tackle make some of the best hookers. Issue is we already have Moriarty and for all the talk, I don’t see Cheese leaving at least until end of next season, though if he kills it wouldn’t be surprised to see him re signed. I posted on here about how Rodwell is considered a top 5 talent under 18 in Rugby, but I doubt we’d be seeing him as well for another 2/3 years. Sandon will no doubt get first crack at 5/8, but I really like the look of Elliott, who is probably also big enough to play centre.

Comment

Looking at our centres stocks and their regular injuries, I think Elliott at centre is the way to go, unless ( cough cough) Lomax flips and somehow lands at Bondi.

Comment

Working...
            X