Brandon Smith Great Guy not a Great Hooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post

i don't see Cheese playing 80mins and making 60 tackles....so your comparison is weird
    I said his defence, which based on his tackle efficiency is sitting at 90%

Comment

Originally posted by The Bondi spy View Post
      His best weapon is dummy half running on a retreating or tiring defence. So far he has 5 tries in 38 games. You’d expect at least 12 right? He always looks gassed. A major disappointment so far.
      I personally think he’s not very fit. Whatever he does he gets exhausted very easily. A big disappointment for what we’re paying him. I always regretted we let Verrills go.
      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post

I personally think he’s not very fit. Whatever he does he gets exhausted very easily. A big disappointment for what we’re paying him. I always regretted we let Verrills go.
        I think this is a misconception with Smith. He does not get exhausted very easily, he's played some big minutes for us. He's one of those guys who just looks gassed after 10 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post

Ohhh interesting..it's a clash of the 2 Kings.

Who will prevail? This kingdom is only big enough for one king.

King Salvo has become very predictable & boring lately. Has lost his mojo.
          The answer might be in the name.

Comment

I understand the output of the Cheese is somewhat below the expectation and pay packet he is on but i dont think he has been that bad.

The love for verrills is laughable. The guy had 1 good moment in a grand final half a decade ago but some flap on about him like he was friendy or cam smith. He is a broken dud who averages 6 games less a season than the cheese.

We are 3rd on the ladder at present and will be there when it counts.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post

The roosters don’t have unfit players. What do you think this is, pub footy? Have a listen to the Head of Performance Simon Jones on the Roosters Radio podcast, it will give you an idea of what’s involved in making sure the whole squad is as fit as they need to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Burgundy View Post

The roosters don’t have unfit players. What do you think this is, pub footy? Have a listen to the Head of Performance Simon Jones on the Roosters Radio podcast, it will give you an idea of what’s involved in making sure the whole squad is as fit as they need to be.
                Yea but that doesn’t fit roosterchooks agenda ……… we are coming third with a bye up our sleeve

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

Yea but that doesn’t fit roosterchooks agenda ……… we are coming third with a bye up our sleeve

Because roosterchook's opinion (& he's not the only one) is that he thinks Smiths not very fit that he has an agenda.
                  Genuine question
                  Whats roosterchook's agenda?

Comment

Originally posted by Swamptrout View Post
                    I understand the output of the Cheese is somewhat below the expectation and pay packet he is on but i dont think he has been that bad.

The love for verrills is laughable. The guy had 1 good moment in a grand final half a decade ago but some flap on about him like he was friendy or cam smith. He is a broken dud who averages 6 games less a season than the cheese.

We are 3rd on the ladder at present and will be there when it counts.
                    Ah, some perspective. Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

Do you and Salvo get a special badge for being the Chookpen opinion police?

Comment

Couldn't disagree with this more

Comment

Working...
                        X