X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobbo & May

Maybe we can rehabilitate both of them next year

Allegations only at this stage of course

I don’t want Cobbo. He’s lazy and seems to have a bad attitude. Just ask Billy Slater and Kevin Walters. He’s bad for culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      I don’t want Cobbo. He’s lazy and seems to have a bad attitude. Just ask Billy Slater and Kevin Walters. He’s bad for culture.
      Allegations aside, Cobbo reminds me of Latrell in many ways, but without the talent.

Comment

They had a few problems with Justin Hodges adapting to the bright lights of Sydney. Cobbo says he loves going back to Cherbourb on a regular basis—a 3-hour drive each way from Brisbane—but won't be able to do that if playing for a Sydney Club.

Comment

Cobbo is too much of a Fattrell. May on the other hand is a possibility pending his case. Remember SKD and the BS allegations made against him? Still waiting for the apology from the politicians and journalists that tore him to shreds at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
            Cobbo is too much of a Fattrell. May on the other hand is a possibility pending his case. Remember SKD and the BS allegations made against him? Still waiting for the apology from the politicians and journalists that tore him to shreds at the time.
            There are a list of people who should be kicked to death. Not saying who's on it but it does write itself. I still remember that three hour period where they couldn't find him. He was sitting in his car at the Gap.

I won't go any further as my blood pressure spikes when I think about it and the woman who accused him.

Comment

Lads come on, if they’re proven innocent then we should speak about it. Until then assume these guys are guilty. Let’s not give them the time

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                Maybe with a better coach/club Cobbo could be great.

Comment

Cobbo's statement last year about Walters being a good bloke but can't coach would make things very difficult for them to work together.

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingRooster View Post
                    Lads come on, if they’re proven innocent then we should speak about it. Until then assume these guys are guilty. Let’s not give them the time
                    Nah it’s the opposite. Innocent until proven guilty just like every other member of society gets afforded.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

There are a list of people who should be kicked to death. Not saying who's on it but it does write itself. I still remember that three hour period where they couldn't find him. He was sitting in his car at the Gap.

I won't go any further as my blood pressure spikes when I think about it and the woman who accused him.
                      Yes.

Wouldn't it be a refreshingly just world if such toxic, narcissistic blatantly false accusers would be subject to painful consequences for their deliberate lies, extortion attempts and fabrications - irrespective of their gender and indigenous status?

Instead of a free shot?

Not in this world though.

Comment

Cobbo looks like he doesn’t give a crap half the time. He got talents, but boy he gives off a coach nightmare vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

Yes.

Wouldn't it be a refreshingly just world if such toxic, narcissistic blatantly false accusers would be subject to painful consequences for their deliberate lies, extortion attempts and fabrications - irrespective of their gender and indigenous status?

Instead of a free shot?

Not in this world though.
                          Welcome to their country. By that I mean women in general, not indigenous women.

Comment

I'd sign May.

Get him out of his environment, get his brother to mentor him, get them 1 step closer to all the bros playing together and it can only be a motivating factor for them both.
                            ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster89 View Post
                              I'd sign May.

Get him out of his environment, get his brother to mentor him, get them 1 step closer to all the bros playing together and it can only be a motivating factor for them both.
                              ​​​​​​
                              He lives with Terrell. How is that getting him out of his environment? The guy had a shopping list full of indiscretions at the Panthers. It's a horrible recruitment strategy to sign players with long track records of poor off field behaviour. Let's not try and be a rehabilitation center for delinquents.
                              Last edited by Rooster_Mark; 07-30-2024, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X