Cobbo & May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlamingRooster View Post
    Lads come on, if they’re proven innocent then we should speak about it. Until then assume these guys are guilty. Let’s not give them the time
    Was that how you felt when SKD was accused and nearly killed himself ? Did you think he was guilty until proven innocent? Give yourself an uppercut for your comment.

Comment

Time for a change of scenery for Cobbo...Bondi sounds nice.

Plenty of Indigenous history in Sydney's east he could visit.
      Not doubt Indigenous folk pre 1788 swam at Bondi beach and relaxed on the sand and rocks...and didn't have to pay for parking.
      He would visit there often and soak up the history/ culture.

I'd buy him, we need him, he seems unhappy at the Broncos, and he's only 22, barely out of high school, in the scheme of things/life.

Comment

Wide World Of Sport...today:
        "Blowtorch placed on Broncos stars over attitude issue."

Yes, can't just blame Cobbo.
        Seems the Dogs out enthused and out energised the Broncos.
        Given what happened in the 2023 Grand Final, maybe the Broncos are not fit enough to play 80 mins at winning level.

Comment

Lots of broncos fans assuming we are now going to sign Cobbo for cheapies.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
            I hope they're right

Comment

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...525eb15b55ff39

Do we still have the $4m war chest?
              I can see all 3 May brothers at the Roosters down the track. Maybe that's why we have Chad for only 1 year.
              Cobbo has already stated Walters can't coach. Possible carrot being a chance to play fullback at the Roosters when Teddy retires.
              Of course both Joey's could be back by then and we will have the same problem of all 30 players wanting to play fullback.

Comment

I'd prefer to go after Punxsutawny Staggs. He's off contract soon too isn't he?

Comment

No and No. just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    Hope they're correct.

Comment

Reece Walsh has been reported to have rejected his upgrade & unlock the next 2 years of his contract & also been linked to a big Sydney Club, i would be shocked but man that would nice. Never say never

Comment

Originally posted by GrubBER View Post
                        Reece Walsh has been reported to have rejected his upgrade & unlock the next 2 years of his contract & also been linked to a big Sydney Club, i would be shocked but man that would nice. Never say never
                        Same source that told you about Haas, Skelton and cowboys player?

Comment

I hope that would happen just to see the look on Gordie’s face!

Sadly I can’t see that happening..

Comment

I heard the Walsh rumour yesterday as well, sounds like his camp aren’t happy with the coaching structure at Brisbane. Walters got an upgraded contract a few months ago and they’ve signed Trent Barrett.

I don’t see him leaving Brisbane given he moved back there for his young child and family but jeez it’d be a good get for the Dolphins.

Comment

Working...
                            X