well heres the facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well heres the facts

basically if we dont winn we get the spoon race with parra.

the flanny weares won today over mandy, and the for and aways are not with us.

while in the 20 if we win we get to move one ahead of them. if we dont we are deep in the crap .

geeezs we need a geeee up and show this crowd what we have
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Could we take the red 2 door wog chariot for a spin?

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
      basically if we dont winn we get the spoon race with parra.

the flanny weares won today over mandy, and the for and aways are not with us.

while in the 20 if we win we get to move one ahead of them. if we dont we are deep in the crap .

geeezs we need a geeee up and show this crowd what we have
      Ah, heres another fact. The panthers are still behind us even after there win today.

Agree though, absolutely must win tomorrow. If we do we'll only be outside the 8 on for and against with the bye week next.
      Originally posted by turk-283
      Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

It's pretty hard to win when you have to play the ref's as well. On the Roast, Freddy said the ref's get a team sheet and they ref according to that ....... what the hell does our team sheet say, DO NOT LET THIS TEAM WIN!
        Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

Originally posted by PKR:215167
          It's pretty hard to win when you have to play the ref's as well. On the Roast, Freddy said the ref's get a team sheet and they ref according to that ....... what the hell does our team sheet say, DO NOT LET THIS TEAM WIN!
          LoL
          3rd year season member
          Life long supporter
          I will be a rooster for life

Comment

its not a wog chariet. its a xa gt coupe
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I miss my Valiant.

Comment

Originally posted by filthyralph View Post
                I miss my Valiant.
                Of course you do.....do you still have the foxtail that was on the antennae?

Comment

Originally posted by PKR View Post
                  Sure seems to be.

Of course, Anasta and Pearce just passing the ball anywhere, along the ground, hard at Mini's shoulder etc etc etc...our wingers just letting the oppposition stroll past them down the sidelines for tries at will...and the fact that we have the worst completion rate in the NRL...doesn't help at all.

Comment

Originally posted by PKR View Post
                    It's pretty hard to win when you have to play the ref's as well. On the Roast, Freddy said the ref's get a team sheet and they ref according to that .......
                    And are influenced by the crowds...according to what Hadley said the other day as to why SOO1 should've been played in Sydney.

The refs should just referee fairly what's in front of them on the day.

Comment

Originally posted by filthyralph View Post
                      I miss my Valiant.
                      Valiants were ok in straight line...not much good at cornering.

I should have one of those fancy Highway Patrol cars...instead of the Valiants the family used to own;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksjWa3c5DZA

V8 Supercars...like we're gonna be selling the Yanks soon.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                        its not a wog chariet. its a xa gt coupe
                        Yeh! a wog chariot.. fully sick eh?

Comment

Originally posted by rob1crap View Post
                          Yeh! a wog chariot.. fully sick eh?
                          Non
                          No need to be racist buddy plenty of us on here are wogs by the way RP awesome car dont make them like that anymore.

Comment

Working...
                          X