• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apart from soliola, we have the worst bench

Comment

Originally posted by roostersruc View Post
      apart from soliola, we have the worst bench
      Too right. Dead set that bench is shameful. The less game time they have the better.

Friend must play 80 minutes. Otherwise we are plucked chooks.

NC
      Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
        Good! He can **** off the Pink Pants Judas!!!!

****ing arseole Wing!!
        what he said

Comment

Welcome back Captain Minichiello.....

How fitting that on his return our vetran gets the big (C) next to his name.....

Have a great game Mini.....

Sorry Muzz....didt read down futher.....

Comment

i had to take a double look at that !!!

Not in a bad way though !!! i am glad he was selected as captain, it would have been either Mini or Sammy.

and i am also glad they kept Sammy at Fullback, mini can go back to the glory days on the wing !!!

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

I hope Mini goes well as he has been out for so long and plauged with injuries for the past few years but to me it is too big of a job being captain in his first game back from a long lay-off.

I don't think we will win this one after what I saw Sunday. But you never know about the rabbitohs at times they can run hot and cold.

Comment

Even if souths are playing shit they will still have the speed to out run us.

Comment

No doubt another comfortable lead at half-time which we give away off the back off dodgy penalties and lazy play with Souths getting the win with less than 5 to go......it's how all our matches go.

Best thing for us is to be down by about 6 at half-time, then we might actually play in the second.

Comment

If we manage to score a try, who will attempt the conversion tonight..???

SKD???

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                      If we manage to score a try, who will attempt the conversion tonight..???

SKD???
                      You know what PTB.........only after your post did i realise that we have no goal kicker !!!!!

i hope to god that if we score, we score under the black dot if SKD is kicking !!!

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                      To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                      At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                      Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                      The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
                        You know what PTB.........only after your post did i realise that we have no goal kicker !!!!!

i hope to god that if we score, we score under the black dot if SKD is kicking !!!
                        I wonder if Fittler has noticed yet..???

Comment

It raises an interesting point for 2010.
                          Surely Anasta can't be our main goalkicker. If he does come across, Carney is the only one who I think can kick. Inu could come in handy if we make a play for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                            It raises an interesting point for 2010.
                            Surely Anasta can't be our main goalkicker. If he does come across, Carney is the only one who I think can kick. Inu could come in handy if we make a play for him.
                            I don't think Anasta is that bad a goal kicker!

Comment

Maybe they can just use the system that works in son's team....when a try is scored the whole team runs over to the trainer screaming "It's my turn, give me a go".

Either that or paper, rock, scissors.

Comment

Or maybe they'll pick someone from the crowd.

Comment

Working...
                                X