The Brian Smith Cleanout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brian Smith Cleanout

I've been thinking, when Smith comes next year who is he going to clean out? Will the likes of Mason, Friend, Myles all recieve the boot because of their drunken antics, and will Carney still be coming here next year? The more i think about it the more worried i get
    I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

Smith has come out and said the Roosters are one million miles ahead of where the Knights were when he started. He really likes our youth policy and can only see a couple of changes. He said all this talk about a cleanout is BS. I can see a couple of guys need to lift their game or they can find themselves playing for Newtown or gone. Even Freddie says that there is always around 3 or 4 guys that don't show up every week but each week they can be different guys. I doubt Smith will be satisfied with part-timers. The players you mentioned are safe imo. But I'm sure he won't give too many chances.

Comment

Originally posted by witty92 View Post
      I've been thinking, when Smith comes next year who is he going to clean out? Will the likes of Mason, Friend, Myles all recieve the boot because of their drunken antics, and will Carney still be coming here next year? The more i think about it the more worried i get
      I heard on our local news this morning that the Rabbits are hoping to sign Carney now that Wing is leaving to union

Comment

They are hoping to sign K-Hunt as well as 15 other clubs. Paper talk.

Comment

Originally posted by murry View Post
          I heard on our local news this morning that the Rabbits are hoping to sign Carney now that Wing is leaving to union
          Good news if true
          We don't need Carney
          Anasta is fine

Comment

Originally posted by rcptn View Post
            Good news if true
            We don't need Carney
            Anasta is fine
            I cant see us winning a comp with Braith at 6

Comment

Originally posted by Dolphin View Post
              I cant see us winning a comp with Braith at 6
              Exactly. His service isn't good enough. We've looked a better side with Pearce being in total control. He still has his flaws but will weed them out with age and experience.

Carney will add a lot especially when we are in the opposition 20.
              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

I am a bit confused.
                I got very excited when I heard Khunt was leaving the NRL, can't wait to see the back of the pretender.
                But now there is talk of his going to South's, which would be funnier than getting too much change from Wing at Bunnings. I would have to put up with commentators soiling their trousers over him for another year or 2, but without Lockers brilliance, Khunt is useless.

Which to I hope for ?
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                  Exactly. His service isn't good enough. We've looked a better side with Pearce being in total control. He still has his flaws but will weed them out with age and experience.

Carney will add a lot especially when we are in the opposition 20.
                  Actually I saw Jones taking a fair bit of 1st reciever with Pearce at 2nd, and we didn't look too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by witty92 View Post
                    I'll be crying foul if this happens. I'm not a fan of hypocrisy and double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                      I
                      Which to I hope for ?
                      That he goes to Souths. I would love to see him go...and fail....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnL View Post
                        That he goes to Souths. I would love to see him go...and fail....
                        And drag them down with him.
                        Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Working...
                        X