Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telecrap: Roosters Ruckus

ROOSTERS RUCKUS

SAM Perrett will be released to the Bulldogs before June 30, but the Roosters are not very happy, Jan. Sam. Whatever.

We've been told Roosters coach Brian Smith informed him almost three weeks ago that he would not be released early. The Kiwi international received a verbal agreement from chairman Nick Politis months beforehand, but there were no guarantees.

There is talk that Politis and Smith have fallen out over the issue, but that has been vehemently

denied by all concerned at the eastern suburbs club.

In a way i hope its true so we can say bye bye to coach crazy,,

Also ive been told that parra and the chooks are making a big play for ricky stuart and it will proberly be anounced after origin and i think kevin moore is his assistant

Comment

Who are you saying sticky will go to?

Comment

Rooster Ruckus....???
        Not a bad name for a profile.

Comment

If this is true......you never know with this gutter Telecrap, then it would explain the yes/no rubbish that is happening.
          If Smith is supposedly a Politis favourite, how has this happened?
          Is Noyce out of the loop?

Once again it looks like the teams problems are coming from further up the tree.

Comment

Either parra eels or the roosters fred68

Comment

If the Rooster Ruckus is anything like a Robot Rumpus then it would look something like this.

Noyce is Gumby. Smith is the Horse.

Comment

Would love for Sticky to come back!

Comment

Ricky to Parra is a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
                    If this is true......you never know with this gutter Telecrap, then it would explain the yes/no rubbish that is happening.
                    If Smith is supposedly a Politis favourite, how has this happened?
                    Is Noyce out of the loop?

Once again it looks like the teams problems are coming from further up the tree.
                    I only wish the rotten fruit would fall off the tree chook as I agree our problems are the management and appears nothing has changed up the tree since Stuart was dismissed. I would be very surprised if Stuart comes back to coach and if so it will only be about the money, player list and certainly not for our CEO or Chairman

Comment

Nothing wrong with the management...it was Stuart's own fault.

Comment

"Vehemently"... somebody at the Tele has just learned how to use a thesaurus.

Comment

Politics and Stuart actually still get on well but I can't see Stuart coming back here to coach.

Comment

Originally posted by RoostarPrincess View Post
                            Would love for Sticky to come back!
                            God i hope not, I have far too many memories from way back then. People have such short memories as I seem to remember just on everyone on The Wall bitching about his team selections and players being played in the wrong positions add to that his apparent love with Finchy.

Comment

sticky and finch back together
                              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X