Nyc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nyc

Roosters 4 lead manly 0 rokolati scores again........any one at the game that can give us some updates

Make that 4 all here at sfs

Comment

Half time is 16-10 roosters. I missed the first 15 mins but Manly have had most of the possession and territory

Comment

22-10 Roosters 30 mins left. Togitasi two tries, tearing them apart. Great leapt from O'Sullivan for a try after the half time siren.

Comment

28-10. O-Sullivan carving up in the centres. Rokolati kicking like a champion today.

Comment

Fair dinkum Ryley Jacks kicks the best torpedo bombs of anyone i've seen. It's a beautiful thing.

Comment

Its a carve up.. Loving my first day back at the footy!

Comment

Ryley Jacks scores

Comment

Jacks over again .. Soon to b 40-10

Comment

Jack scores again to make the score 40-10

Comment

And another to Jacks. 40-10.

Comment

Should have had another.. The fwd pass call was line ball where im sitting!

Comment

What did they do with Inoke Vunipola. Last year there wasn't a lazier player with less heart in the squad. He came on for his second stint with 15 mins to go today and did the following:

- brought the ball back to just short of the 30 off the kick off
                          - put on two punishing tackles
                          - burst onto a rhyse martin inside ball that probably should have led a try to Jacks had his offload not been called forward
                          - took it up at least once each set
                          - made a good covering tackle
                          - cleaned up a kick

Only negative was he gave away a penalty which manly didn't find touch from.

Probably the most improved player in the NYC squad. I always wondered why POS had wraps on this kid, now i'm starting to understand.

Comment

Blackman is a great prospect at hooker. Has that wiley style you want from your 9, and seems to have a great short kicking game. Forget RTS being viewed as Mini's successor, I'm thinking Blackman is a real chance of overtaking Friend over the next few years.
                            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Wat number was he yak? N who is the no18?

Comment

Working...
                              X