more Rooster bashing upcoming this sunday telegraph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more Rooster bashing upcoming this sunday telegraph

in today's blog Dave Riccio has foretold of another Roosters in crisis article to be published on sunday

thought they had already run every possible angle left at attacking our club over the last 3yrs, not much else they can really shock us with we have already had sex/drugs/alcohol/player rifts/dictating chairman/gang connections/coaching dramas

maybe age discrimination or religious racism might be the only avenues left.

my guess would be either this Pearce to Dragons rumour or SBW trying to get out of his hand shake agreement.

"The Chookpen is Revolting!"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Arty View Post
      "The Chookpen is Revolting!"
      Thats what I was thinking! The bagging the telecrap gives them is nothing compared to what they cop on the supporters forum!

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
        in today's blog Dave Riccio has foretold of another Roosters in crisis article to be published on sunday

thought they had already run every possible angle left at attacking our club over the last 3yrs, not much else they can really shock us with we have already had sex/drugs/alcohol/player rifts/dictating chairman/gang connections/coaching dramas

maybe age discrimination or religious racism might be the only avenues left.

my guess would be either this Pearce to Dragons rumour or SBW trying to get out of his hand shake agreement.
        Funny that it is the night before we play the Sharks. Might be Rothfields columns. It will be how the coach has lost the dressing room blah blah

Comment

You said it they stink on ice!!

Comment

Originally posted by Horry View Post
            Funny that it is the night before we play the Sharks. Might be Rothfields columns. It will be how the coach has lost the dressing room blah blah
            Good point - the last time they tried to bash us up, actually backfired and we played well to beat the Tigers. Repeat performance would be good.

Comment

I believe it may be about Braiths upcoming 250th game on Monday and his achievements with the Roosters - look for the fine print.
              Last edited by 007; 07-05-2012, 06:19 PM.
              "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

[QUOTE=007;226811]
                Originally posted by fletch View Post

I believe it may be about Braiths upcoming 250th game on Monday and his achievements with the Roosters - look for the fine print.
                Was talking to a customer this afternoon....apparently grew up in the Balmain area & went to all the games as a kid. He hasn't been following the league this year & is only just now catching up with what has been happening....should have seen his face when I told him Braith was leaving us......and going to the Tigs. Priceless!

I may as well have told him his best friend just died.

Comment

i dont buy the telucrap on principle! im sure some poor fool will post it up here?

Comment

After the "Drunk and Naked : Nate Myles defecates in hotel corridor" headline nothing shocks me any more..

Comment

Rothfield is already putting the boot in. He is singing the praises of Myles and saying that Smith was to blame for his bad behaviour. This is interesting because Myles was pooing in hotel corridors before Smith even arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                        Myles was pooing in hotel corridors before Smith even arrived.
                        Maybe he had a whisper that Smith was coming and he just couldnt control himself.

Comment

Now thats just a load of 'shit'!

Comment

I like how Beetroot face had a whinge that Benji wouldnt give an interview to one off their keen female journalists in the making. no offense against her but I would tell her to get a job at another publication then I'll give you a interview

Comment

Probably a 'scoop' about Pearce going to the Dragons, now that his 'scoop' that Pearce was going to the Tigers has gone cold.

The hypocrite wouldn't know what the truth was if it bit him on his fat arse. And he'd probably blame Brian Smith for that as well!!

NC
                              Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Working...
                              X