X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send an Ibrahim over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
      After the "Drunk and Naked : Nate Myles defecates in hotel corridor" headline nothing shocks me any more..
      But that's what happened. They were only printing the truth.

Comment

Yes Coggy,that is understood..

My point is that after that headline i am immune to being shocked..

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
          Yes Coggy,that is understood..

My point is that after that headline i am immune to being shocked..
          Totally agree Horrie, and now it's all I think of whenever I see his ugly mug. Which is why I was happy when he was punted from the Roosters!!

He was up there on Wed night collecting his Origin Man of the Series medal and all I could think of was 'and this is a bloke who shytes in corriders'. Very offputting.

NC
          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
            Totally agree Horrie, and now it's all I think of whenever I see his ugly mug. Which is why I was happy when he was punted from the Roosters!!

He was up there on Wed night collecting his Origin Man of the Series medal and all I could think of was 'and this is a bloke who shytes in corriders'. Very offputting.

NC
            Who gives a flying fark if he shits in corridors he's a footballer not the queen mother. One things for sure he shits all over the forwards we have at the moment

Comment

Amen!

Comment

another quality qld player nate myles!

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                  another quality qld player nate myles!
                  Hes the 'shit' mate! And dont anyone forget it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dolphin View Post
                    Who gives a flying fark if he shits in corridors he's a footballer not the queen mother. One things for sure he shits all over the forwards we have at the moment
                    Dude, why don't you just go to your room and have a good cry? Myles is a low class act and I am glad we are rid of him. That joke of a game on Wednesday proves diddly squat. Even with the 3 worst cheats in NRL history since Keith Page and Greg Hartley refereeing they "won" by 1 point. There were at least a hundred cheap shots by that Qld team, a no try that was awarded, a try from a bogus penalty and another bogus penalty goal for a "head high" tackle that was effected on a diving Qld player 8 inches above the ground.

The whole game was a boat race.

Myles is a piece of filth and I am proud of our club for firing his sorry arse.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                      Dude, why don't you just go to your room and have a good cry? Myles is a low class act and I am glad we are rid of him. That joke of a game on Wednesday proves diddly squat. Even with the 3 worst cheats in NRL history since Keith Page and Greg Hartley refereeing they "won" by 1 point. There were at least a hundred cheap shots by that Qld team, a no try that was awarded, a try from a bogus penalty and another bogus penalty goal for a "head high" tackle that was effected on a diving Qld player 8 inches above the ground.

Testify !!

Comment

And up rode rooster 1 the hero of the people. Seriously mate you are? Enjoy your mediocrity

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

I hope you are not one these Carney supporters then???

Comment

Haven't seen the DT....was there any bashing in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                              Haven't seen the DT....was there any bashing in it?
                              FYI - HC & fellow interstate supporters,

In summary, James Hooper's (Rothwit's lacky) main 2 page story was about SBW & how he's on the precipice of becoming the highest paid footballer ever in Aust/NZ with the potential to earn 2M a season. They reckon Politis has agreed to let SBW supplement his 12 month NRL Roosters contract (reportedly only $500,000) with a Jap rugby stint worth about $800,000 for ten rugby games & then a couple of boxing bouts making up the rest. Roosters legends Fittler & McGahan were all for it but questioned only 1 year. Royce Ayliffe on the other hand would rather spend the money on up'n'coming talent.
                              Another article by the same knob, "Politis quells whispers over Smith's future" quotes Politis throwing his support behind coach Smith amid continued rumblings of disharmony among the playing group. Smith assignment is simple - win games over the next 2 months & he will see out the final year of his contract. Politis admits we're struggling but concedes we've lost several close games & with a bit of luck in 2 or 3 of them, we'd be right up there. Politis also endorsed the clubs development program.

Make of that what you will

Comment

Sound like the ostrich is burying his head in the sand!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X