Ahern not a firstgrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahern not a firstgrader

i think he offers nothing in attack or defence. thoughts??

I noticed some lazier players out there tonight and they were regular first graders!

Comment

I think he can develop and be alright. Played excellent at NSW Cup the other day. Also it is hard being down a back rower when Sa moved out wide when Big Red got injured. I didn't think he went BAD but im not saying he played good.

Comment

He is a bit undersized. Hope they beef him up in the off-season because he plays with the mentality of a 110kg unit.

Comment

Fark me he has played barely two games of FG and already you have written him off. Clueless!

Comment

I don't see what he did wrong last night. And he isn't a first grader. Hence why he only gets a run when half our team is out injured/suspended

Comment

He missed some tackles from memory because of the "grabbing" technique that allows the attacker to palm him off easily. Unfortunately he wasn't alone in that area. As to whether or not he is a first grader, too early to tell.
              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Dolphin View Post
                Fark me he has played barely two games of FG and already you have written him off. Clueless!
                ditto!typical of the people round here.

Comment

Ahern needs another year of full-time weights but I think he will come good. Has a good skill level and is extremely agile. Has a good work-rate but just needs a bit more time to develop.

Comment

brilliant
                    reminds me of a young MAubs or Ashley Harrison, or even Ricko.
                    Give him time and weights, then he'll do 40 tackles for you every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
                      brilliant
                      reminds me of a young MAubs or Ashley Harrison, or even Ricko.
                      Give him time and weights, then he'll do 40 tackles for you every week.
                      Totally agree with you there.

Comment

please dont tell me your saying he is going to be like ricko. i maybe wrong. and i will admit it if i am. but everyone was saying he was going to be the stand out new player coming into the 2009 season from his pre season form.

Comment

Working...
                        X