First Half: Bias Referees 10 - 4 Can't Defend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Half: Bias Referees 10 - 4 Can't Defend

Rubbish. Some of those penalties. Firstly starting off with that JWH penalty, I seriosuly did not see any contact with the head WHATSOEVER. seriously wtf.
    Secondly that penalty against Mose. I clearly recall the referee saying 'None of this, the penalty is against you' [Speaking to Mose]. Why? He didnt say a reason, and Pomeroy through Mortimer to the ground: Nothing. Really takes me back to that 2007 match Roosters vs Rabbitohs where Fa'alogo punched Anasta in the face, Rabbitohs penalty. Stupid Refs.

And what about that forward pass? BullSh!+ that was forward. It clearly came backwards off the hands. Tau was in in the corner.

Come on boys, we are still in it, we have shown potential to overpower them but seeing that the penaly count is 5-0, it is letting us down ALOT

So far Cronulla are a perfect football team Will we get a penalty ?
    When you trust your television
    what you get is what you got
    Cause when they own the information
    they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Yeah bet ya japanese flag head Rothfield, doesn't wtite anything about the referees tomorrow.......

Comment

Originally posted by Woodsta View Post
        Yeah bet ya japanese flag head Rothfield, doesn't wtite anything about the referees tomorrow.......
        There is still a half to go Something might upset him Like us getting a penalty
        When you trust your television
        what you get is what you got
        Cause when they own the information
        they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

You cant beat a team with 21 men in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
            There is still a half to go Something might upset him Like us getting a penalty
            Evening up the penalties late in the second half when the match has been won by Cronulla won't help us.
            The damage has already been done, the number of tackles we had to make in the first half.

Basically a carbon copy of the match the season before last...7-0 penalties to the Sharks in the first half that night.

Moga...coughed up possession when playing the ball.
            Aubussen...dropped the ball when he should've caught the pass.

Can't win footy games like that.

Comment

Yeah i know if we win this he will blame the no try to graham for sure and wont mention the forward pass.....

Comment

Working...
              X