Best/Worst Players Tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best/Worst Players Tonight?

I'd like to get peoples opinions on this?
    Honestly i think a lot of players are getting a worse rap then they deserve but i'd like to get your opinions. Picking a top 3 and a bottom 3
    Top 3
    - FPN
    - Pearce
    - Either Mini or Perrett

Worst 3
    - Sa
    - Rohan Ahern (big ask but he is not a 1st grader)
    - SKD

SKD had a shocker, he was good in attack but **** his defensive work was shocking, gave away 3, almost 4 tries tonight through sloppy work.

The rest seemed to just add nothing. Benny Jones played alright, same for soliola, lopini but people like maubs., kouparitsis just went missing tonight. BRING ON 2010
    I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

Craig Wing and Isaac Luke

Comment

consider that a good game for skd

Comment

i thought ben jones offered nothing.

Comment

Pearce, Perret, Shack and Mini were excellent.

Comment

http://thesydneyroostershomepage.webs.com/

Check my new website out, created it yesterday still working on it, going into surgery tomorrow so dont be too hazy please. Anyhow in the news i have done my ratings for the Roosters.

Thoughts??
            Rise Again. Represent 1908. Tick Tick Boom!

Premiers 2013 - What a night! Bondi Junction till dawn! #BackOnTop

Easts to Win.

Comment

Can Pearce get three votes for best?

I'll give SKD the same three votes for worst.

Comment

Gees, Souths always looked like winning but by god the referees gave them an arm-chair ride.

Can someone explain why Mason was sin-binned ? It wasn't for holding down, so what was it for ?

Also, before the Luke Try, Asotasi(?) was held up over the line. Shouldn't the ref take the ball back 5 metres ? Our players were lying all over the place making easy pickings for a hooker of Luke's quality.

Again, good games by the usuals, and a bad game by the regulars!

SKD - i have aired this bloke a month ago. I hope people will start noticing his incompetence in basic areas.

Stanley Waqa is another unfit, over sized unit who our club seems to constantly put on a pedestal. I feel sorry for the other front rowers stuck behind him, because there is no reason we should continually give him playing times. Needs more time in Newtown.

Sa - well, there's something wrong with him mentally. His head just doesn't seem to be on the task.

Ben Jones - Overall he had a below average game however in glimpses he showed that he is a first grader. Didn't help that he was placed all over the field tonight.

Positives:

Mitchell Pearce again shone through. He outplayed Sandow easily. It's almost a shame that he plays behind a beaten pack. The bloke is a champion.

Mason had a great game, you can tell that he is trying to take on a leadership role on the field.

Jake Friend, again one of our best, played his entire second spell on one leg. Got 34 tackles in, scored a try, still provided great service. He really emphasised how commited he is when Asotasi steamrolled him, to get up and sweep him from behind - great stuff!

FPN would be up there as well, Shack too - good commitment.

That hit on McPherson was insane, one of the highlights for me.

That try was magical.

Also, bad luck to Tommy Symonds. Gone for the year.

Comment

From what I heard Mason got 10 for getting in the way of the dummy half runner on purpose. I didnt see that myself.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnL View Post
                    From what I heard Mason got 10 for getting in the way of the dummy half runner on purpose. I didnt see that myself.
                    I saw that. All he was doing was getting back in teh line. It was worse when Souffs were lying in the play the ball. but once again, the refs got it wrong. Mase just got up and ran back into teh line so he could make teh next tackle. he put the effort in to get onside. he didnt interfere with anyone, and it certainly wasnt a professional foul.
                    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Mini was our best in a team of lazy so and so's.

Comment

I thought Pearce, Minichello, Perret, Mason and Friend all played well. FPN wasn't bad. The rest don't deserve a mention

Comment

I must've been watching another game, FPN was hopeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
                            and useless as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
                              Nah you watched the same game as me. Fans seem content with the odd offload or decent run. But they look past the reserve grade standard defence he shows close to our line. ****ing useless.

Comment

Working...
                              X