Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry but, Freddie is getting what he deserves.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry but, Freddie is getting what he deserves.

As a coach that is. His lack of discipline is well and truly reaping it's rewards. His is the perfect example of how not to coach a team.

Sad, very sad, but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tootsie View Post
      As a coach that is. His lack of discipline is well and truly reaping it's rewards. His is the perfect example of how not to coach a team.
      Just face the fact that he has a God awful team to coach. I feel sorry for him.

Comment

Coggy = Bandwagoner

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
        To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
        At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
        Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
        The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Mario = idiot

Comment

Coggy, i would rather be an idiot than be a bandwagoner like you.

Coggy = Bandwagoner

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post

I disagree. He has had some good talent which he didn't utilise. His ( and his coaching staff) lack of vision and structure is evident in the players's inability to hold out the easiest of tries.Dean Pay brough stell into our defensive line, Fittler ( and Anderson prior) made it tissue like.

Comment

Difficult to feel sorry for someone who can't get a basic defensive structure right, and then gets pissed in the middle of all the drunken incidents.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
                  I disagree. He has had some good talent which he didn't utilise. His ( and his coaching staff) lack of vision and structure is evident in the players's inability to hold out the easiest of tries.Dean Pay brough stell into our defensive line, Fittler ( and Anderson prior) made it tissue like.
                  He has some good players but he has a hell of a lot more duds. Dean Pay had some great players. You're comparing a Porsche to a 120y.

Comment

I thought he had virtually the same team that came 4th last year in a much weaker competition this year.

Comment

Minus the only 2 creative players Tupou and Roberts.

Comment

Minus the only 2 creative players Tupou and Roberts.
                        Do you think they would have made that much of a difference this year?

Roberts was playing one decent game in 10. Toups is playing far better this year than last year but it begs the question, it was either Toups or Mason, so did Fittler choose Mason over Toups?

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                          Do you think they would have made that much of a difference this year?

Roberts was playing one decent game in 10. Toups is playing far better this year than last year but it begs the question, it was either Toups or Mason, so did Fittler choose Mason over Toups?

They should've kept Toops and signed Mason as well. There is a lot of rubbish they could've got rid of.

Comment

They should've kept Toops and signed Mason as well. There is a lot of rubbish they could've got rid of.

Not saying i disagree...but you keep saying the team is shit..

Who do you suggest they get rid of?..

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
                              Not saying i disagree...but you keep saying the team is shit..

Who do you suggest they get rid of?..
                              FPN,SKD, Friend, Soliola, Sa are all hopeless and shouldn't be in 1st grade.

Comment

Working...
                              X