This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supermario View Post
    Actually rocky, you asked me to find the post, if i recall it was the one about you supporting josh lewis and calling soward a bench player at best.

I brought it back, no backfire there mate, sorry.

In the end, i have my opinion, you have yours, i am not going to agree with you and going by your posting, you are not going to agree with mine.

I'm a person that is not as negative as you, i see the possibilites of good things.

I will stay in my corner, you stay in yours, this is not the wall, none of this crap needs to come on here.

Take it or leave it.
    My Soward call was before i seen him play (before 2007 season started). Soon after seeing what he could do in first grade my opinion changed and has remained constant to this day. All my posts on here and the wall prove this.

My J Lewis call was before the season as well and only for 2007 not like your call "to build the club around him".

In the end, i have my opinion, you have yours, i am not going to agree with you and going by your posting, you are not going to agree with mine.
    That's one thing we can agree on.

I'm a person that is not as negative as you, i see the possibilites of good things.
    I'm a realist who will always tell it like it is, kind of like Vossy on the footy show. Sure, on occassion my views will upset some but it is impossible to please everyone all the time. What you see is what you get with me.

I'm not as negative as you think, however it's hard to be positive about much around this club over the last few yrs.

I will stay in my corner, you stay in yours, this is not the wall, none of this crap needs to come on here.

Take it or leave it
    Is that a white flag i see.

Yes i will accept a truce or ceasefire because i'm a reasonable fair minded person. Besides i have better things to do. So what is it, ceasefire or truce or other. Your call?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post
      Is that a white flag i see.

Yes i will accept a truce or ceasefire because i'm a reasonable fair minded person. Besides i have better things to do. So what is it, ceasefire or truce or other. Your call?
      No white flag, call it a ceasefire.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
      To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
      At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
      Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
      The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

http://www.shangri-la.com/

Rooms as cheap as $240. Get one

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
          No white flag, call it a ceasefire.
          Fair enough. Let it be known that i gave you are chance to surrender and bring an end to our battles but....

Ceasefire it shall be. I will be busy reloading my weapons whilst you will be busy quaking in your boots. Because next time i will show no mercy. So keep on your guard as you never know when the ceasefire will end. I suggest you sleep with one eye open because you ain't seen nothing yet. I will make "shock and awe" look like a kids party.

Ceasefire and out for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post
            Fair enough. Let it be known that i gave you are chance to surrender and bring an end to our battles but....

Ceasefire it shall be. I will be busy reloading my weapons whilst you will be busy quaking in your boots. Because next time i will show no mercy. So keep on your guard as you never know when the ceasefire will end. I suggest you sleep with one eye open because you ain't seen nothing yet. I will make "shock and awe" look like a kids party.

Ceasefire and out for now.
            Rocky, this thread will close now, but remember, shock and awe means nothing when you can permanently ban people.

Enjoy your night

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Working...
            X