Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roosters Marketing - How low can they go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roid rage rooster View Post
    what a bunch of f##### sooks,,,honestly guys who gives a shit if there making money from there members ,,isnt that the reason where members in the first place to help our club,,

i dont understand u shit fans one bit,,,we win yous bitch we loose yous bitch where buyin one of the best athletes in the world sbw yous bitch our clubs trying to make money and still bitching,,,,get the f### over it and do us all a favour and plz dont sign up next year as a member because we need less pussi supporters thanx for comming bitches!!!!!

lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]784[/ATTACH]

Comment

Not the club's smartest move (that said.. I can't think of any smart moves they've made in recent times) but I wouldn't have thought it was worth throwing the toys out of the cot over. I got the call too, told the guy my insurance needs were being met and he finished up the call quite quickly. Certainly didn't get the hard sell that I've had from other telemarketers. Though to be fair, I've only gotten the one call - if they were calling over and over again once I'd already told them I wasn't interested, I can see why you'd get the irrits.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
        lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]784[/ATTACH]
        A serious Roid tanty.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
          A serious Roid tanty.

LOL...yep....
          Combined with not killing the food before consumption.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
            LOL...yep....
            Combined with not killing the food before consumption.
            I also get The suspicion Roid Boy stutters, badly.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I ser ser ser said, Cer Cer Cer Captain......I ser ser ser ser said wha?

Comment

I did and I said fluck off , then I said sorry but this team is crap and i don't want anything to do with you or them

Comment

He certainly stutters with his "speeling" even though there is a aoutoo coreecct

Comment

Give them a break guys! They're just trying to make sure everyone is covered for the mass suicide that will follow the announcement that Mini has extended his contract for another 3 years.

Comment

It's all Anasta's fault.

They rang me, I just said to him that I follow the Roostrers but I am not interested in life insurance or what ever it was. Doesn't bother me, lets be honest it go's on left right & centre.

Comment

5 calls in 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Roid Rage Rooster View Post
                          What a bunch of F##### sooks,,,honestly guys who gives a shit if there making money from there members ,,isnt that the reason where members in the first place to help our club,,

I dont understand u shit fans one bit,,,we win yous bitch we loose yous bitch where buyin one of the best athletes in the world sbw yous bitch our clubs trying to make money and still bitching,,,,get the F### over it and do us all a favour and plz dont sign up next year as a member because we need less pussi supporters thanx for comming BITCHES!!!!!
                          Some interesting turns of phrase....but I actually sort of agree with your point.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacro View Post
                            I didn't receive an email either. 2 missed calls from them last week, I answered when they called this morning.

Phone call comes from 03-8692-0611.
                            I had a missed call from that number today!! I don't usually answer 03 phone numbers and let it ring out...I will answer it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Roid Rage Rooster View Post
                              What a bunch of F##### sooks,,,honestly guys who gives a shit if there making money from there members ,,isnt that the reason where members in the first place to help our club,,

I dont understand u shit fans one bit,,,we win yous bitch we loose yous bitch where buyin one of the best athletes in the world sbw yous bitch our clubs trying to make money and still bitching,,,,get the F### over it and do us all a favour and plz dont sign up next year as a member because we need less pussi supporters thanx for comming BITCHES!!!!!
                              I'm with him. Seriously is it that bad that companies that are pumping some cash into the club are trying to sell you something?

If they call you and you don't want to buy just politely decline, even if it happens two or three times. At least the sellers are in Melbourne and employing some Aussies rather then in Mumbai.

I like junkmail too.

Comment

I haven't had any calls ..... but we are on the "Do not call register".
                                Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

Working...
                                X