Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    How do you know this?
    Can you provide a source just to give your post a little credability?
    I am merely speculating, but it makes a lot of sense. SBW stands to earn between $2m and $3m a year if he is free to engage in whatever sport he chooses without the approval of the NRL. I reckon his handshake with Politis is for 2 or 3 years, but he wants to do as he pleases between NRL seasons.

Here's more speculation: SBW to play for NSW in the next SOO.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
      I am merely speculating, but it makes a lot of sense. SBW stands to earn between $2m and $3m a year if he is free to engage in whatever sport he chooses without the approval of the NRL. I reckon his handshake with Politis is for 2 or 3 years, but he wants to do as he pleases between NRL seasons.

Here's more speculation: SBW to play for NSW in the next SOO.
      Some good calls Spirit. We are on a forum, who needs a source? Thirteen must want to hear you heard it from a friend of a friends uncle or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
        You do not need to reiterate.

Get used to him - he'll be here for 3 years (but 1 year at a time so he can also play rugby in Kyrgyzstan, box in Armenia and cycle in the Tour de France without NRL approval).
        Hope you're right about the three years, it's nice to read something positive about him. Im so sick of reading negative, whinging, hateful comments from so many supposed East supporters, some people just can't help themselves. See how few will be bitching next year.

Comment

Yes, it was un unfortunate piece of timing by Mini, considering, his iron gloves approach to catching a football, I just want him to realise he's past it, fall on his sword and retire, or move to Italy Rugby, for his pension years, along with the goose that gave hime a new contract.

Cheers .......... Burnt Rooster

Comment

Originally posted by aramis View Post
            Hope you're right about the three years, it's nice to read something positive about him. Im so sick of reading negative, whinging, hateful comments from so many supposed East supporters, some people just can't help themselves. See how few will be bitching next year.
            I will be against him, without fail, even if he's here for five years.

He's bad news. Toxic for the club and the culture.

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
              MIni would be lucky to catch crabs in a Bali Brothel!!!!
              Nice

Comment

Another Bwian Smith $BW article today, how about focusing on lifting your ****ing coaching for this season and forgetting about Sonny thanks Bwian? **** me I'm over this guy.

Comment

Hey muppets. Why would he walk out on a 1 year deal?
                  Also he payed Dogs 750k to release him. He's donated to charity.
                  What's wrong with his attitude has he been caught drinking, assaulting?
                  He rejected a 2mil offer from Toulon to go to Super Rugby for 550k.
                  He's a world class player giving us lots of publicity. Hell bring in fans and players want to be around him.
                  Can't wait for him give me a good reason why it's a bad idea for him to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon_Goat View Post
                    He's a world class player giving us lots of publicity. Hell bring in fans and players want to be around him.
                    I heard he borrowed a book from his primary school library and never returned it. Disgusted!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                      Its spelt credibility.

For mine, I can't stand improper use of the English language.

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                        MIni would be lucky to catch crabs in a Bali Brothel!!!!
                        Do you talk from experience?

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon_Goat View Post
                          It may take some time but they'll all eventually jump on the bandwagon when Sonny is smashing opposition forwards into tomorrow and making us look like a decent attacking side.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            It may take some time but they'll all eventually jump on the bandwagon when Sonny is smashing opposition forwards into tomorrow and making us look like a decent attacking side.
                            Yeah first game against the Vermin.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                              I heard he borrowed a book from his primary school library and never returned it. Disgusted!!!
                              Saw him standing next to a 'No Standing' sign the other day as well.....he's nothing but trouble!

Comment

Working...
                              X