Where's all the love gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's all the love gone?

It’s time for all you Rooster soldiers to start joining together and stop the self imploding of this great club, we may not be able to control what the top end of the club are doing but we can surly can come together and keep the colours flying especially given we are up against our arch rivals the Souffs this Monday night.

Did anyone see the inside of the last page of the Telegraph today, heading Unleashing hell on the Chooks,
    Russell Crowe reprised his role of Gladiator yesterday when he urged Souffs Fans on twitter to respond to the Roosters’ Love to Hate campaign. The Chookies are doing their best to create a bit of hostility between the rivals ahead of Monday’s clash. Not impressed by the gibe at his beloved Bunnies, Rusty attached a link to the Facebook page and wrote “Souffs fans read this, respond accordingly”. (o.k own up who upset Rusty) (what about Rusty, stuff him like the rest of the Souffs supporters)

So Rooster soldiers, I am sure you fly the colours but make a special effort to wear the mighty colours of the Red, White and Blue for this Friday on, and watch the mouth from the south have there go. (BRING IT ON SOUFFS THIS IS WAR!!!)

GO YOU MIGHTY ROOSTERS!!!

Ridiculous campaign by the Roosters. If we were playing like souffs are at the moment it wouldn't be so embarrassing, but seeing as we are playing like busteds, it's just another reason for Crowe to get the last laugh.

Comment

If we had the refs in our pockets like the VERMIN do then we'd be further up the ladder
      than what we are at the moment

Comment

We suck

Comment

The way we are traveling and the way the bunnies are going i wouldn't be geting to cocky i reckon they could but a number on us i they want to......maybe early and mid 2000's when we would smash them, but not now the tables have turned , anyway my next door neighbour is a mad souths supporter and every time they beat us he plays " glory glory to south sydney" out of his shed!!!!! Just loud enough for me to hear.....so go EASTS

Comment

We are "specials" on Monday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodsta View Post
              The way we are traveling and the way the bunnies are going i wouldn't be geting to cocky i reckon they could but a number on us i they want to......maybe early and mid 2000's when we would smash them, but not now the tables have turned , anyway my next door neighbour is a mad souths supporter and every time they beat us he plays " glory glory to south sydney" out of his shed!!!!! Just loud enough for me to hear.....so go EASTS
              Bloody neighbours but hey the song must not get played much, they've only beat us like 2 or 3 times in 15 years.... We should all be proud of our recent record against the enemy, yes we are struggling at the moment and they are playing very well however now is the time for all rooster fans to be louder than ever and show there colours otherwise souths are winning whether they win or lose against us.

We are playing our arch rivals and us the fans need to get behind the club this week, show the colours and turn up to the game. Would be nothing worse than to see more souths fans than Easts fans at our home ground.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
                We are "specials" on Monday night.
                Im with you Chook... whoever fires up on Friday night are surely going to run out of puff come game time!

Comment

so what's Rusty getting his knickers in a knot for ?
                  He was the one who penned the Vermin book of feuds a few years ago, so he gets a little precious when someone shows hate towards his investment ..I mean team !
                  ...suck it up Maximus !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                    so what's Rusty getting his knickers in a knot for ?
                    He was the one who penned the Vermin book of feuds a few years ago, so he gets a little precious when someone shows hate towards his investment ..I mean team !
                    ...suck it up Maximus !
                    He literally needs to, loved the article in the paper this week about how he's been twittering how intense his training schedule is however he's photographed with a gut and boobs http://entertainment.msn.co.nz/blog....wcomments=true
                    Last edited by Rooster36; 07-11-2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Whats wrong with boobs???

Comment

Originally posted by filthyralph View Post
                        Whats wrong with boobs???
                        Hairless are great mate.

Remember, no stubble.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Not sure if true but I heard Rusty is just pissed after finding out his misses was doing the horizontal lambada with her dancing partner Damien Whitewood a massive Roosters supporter who apparently likes to be known as Blackwood with the ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                            Hairless are great mate.

Remember, no stubble.

Mine arent too bad... well I like em anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by filthyralph View Post
                              Mine arent too bad... well I like em anyway!
                              I use Nads to smoothe my puppies.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X