Yep... would hate to be Lauren! oooooooohhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by filthyralph View Post
          Yep... would hate to be Lauren! oooooooohhhhhhh
          I didn't realize she liked dim sims.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Just back on topic briefly...we cause Souths a lot more problems historically than most teams.

They love to beat us more than any other team...but doesnt happen all that often. If we can hang close in the 2nd half they might get the staggers.

Comment

Souffs will see this game as a square up for all the hidings they've copped from us. The way they are playing and the way we are playing would suggest a 30 point vermin win. They are a good side with plenty of weapons while we are rubbish. They are much better than us and they know it.

Comment

Meh. Our boys will aim up because it's Souffs. We'll go ok. A win would surprise but it won't be a flogging.

Comment

They are a big strong premiership threat. We play every week with no fullback a Hooker who can't pass and a halves combo who can't kick let alone get a repeat set or put on a try.

Souffs by at least 12

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes View Post
                    Ridiculous campaign by the Roosters. If we were playing like souffs are at the moment it wouldn't be so embarrassing, but seeing as we are playing like busteds, it's just another reason for Crowe to get the last laugh.
                    I agree. It makes us look like petulant children when we are so far down the ladder and they have been impressive this year. Our ugly stepsister has had an extreme makeover..
                    "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Souths are a bunch of pussies and will never win anything!

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
                        We are "specials" on Monday night.
                        Indeed.

Easts will beat our retarded little brother.
                        Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

We got souffs at the right time in rd1. They will win by as many as they like this time, our defensive record says so.

Comment

Looks like there is more love for Souths here. lol. I have a mate who says that we should merge with the Bunnies. He says only then will the Roosters be a threat. I keep reminding him of our record since 2000, 5 Grand Finals and a premiership but he tells me to stop living in the past. He will take any opportunity to remind me of how good Terry Lamb was though. He claims that because we have the money and they have the juniors it's a smart move considering how small of an area the two teams cover. I can see how a neutral would think in this manner but I told him to forget it. It will never happen. Or will it? I have heard that the new owners of the game want it to happen soon. Trust me, they are looking into it. I am the Eggfather and I can make you an omelette that you cant refuse.

Comment

Originally posted by The Eggfather View Post
                              Looks like there is more love for Souths here. lol. I have a mate who says that we should merge with the Bunnies. He says only then will the Roosters be a threat. I keep reminding him of our record since 2000, 5 Grand Finals and a premiership but he tells me to stop living in the past. He will take any opportunity to remind me of how good Terry Lamb was though. He claims that because we have the money and they have the juniors it's a smart move considering how small of an area the two teams cover. I can see how a neutral would think in this manner but I told him to forget it. It will never happen. Or will it? I have heard that the new owners of the game want it to happen soon. Trust me, they are looking into it. I am the Eggfather and I can make you an omelette that you cant refuse.

A merger between Roosters and $ouff$ would be an ABOMINATION and should never be mentioned on this site ever again!!!
                              The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Working...
                              X