Rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumour

Ok, if you look through my past threads you will see I'm not really into all the "Rumour" spreading crap, however I have now heard this from 3 people in 2 days (one closely affiliated with a certain club) and it hasn't been posted here yet.

Apparently Folau and SBW may be heading to the Panthers next year. My sources told me that the SBW negotiations that took place initially from the Roosters were done by Mr Gould himself and that the "handshake" SBW is referring to is actually a handshake he had with Phil. Maybe Phil is about to do the big knife in the back?? You never know. Hope it's all BS!

Could this be the "big weapon" in the "battle of the west" that Phil has been clearing the decks for??

Thoughts?

If true, it would mean.........

LOL@us.

It has been mentioned before as a possibility.
    Folau I doubt would end up there due to contractual probs.

Comment

Didn't this rumour already get a run???

I remember commenting I can just imagine $BW in High St in Da Riff wiv da boys.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
        Didn't this rumour already get a run???

I remember commenting I can just imagine $BW in High St in Da Riff wiv da boys.

Yep. I laughed trying to imagine SBW in a flanny hoody asking for a latte only to find out that they have nfi what he is talking about.

To be honest, I'll believe the whole fiasco when it eventuates.
        Suppose it gives us something to discuss other than the crappy football we are playing.

Comment

Yeah Backwards is right, its already had a run on here. It died a quiet death when no-one could answer the following question - How did Gould know back before SBW went to Rugby that he'd be joining Penrith as the new CEO?

People accept this - SBW is a Rooster. Folau will be an Eel.
          Last edited by Big Poppa Pump; 07-11-2012, 06:58 PM.
          Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

Fark me I'd laugh if Scummy Bill did end up at the Riff Raff - that'd have the local sheillas at Panfers putting a little extra glitter on their ugh boots and shimmying out in their 3 sizes too small sequinned top and skin tight leggings.

Gould is capable of anything and has loyalty to no one.

NC
            Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
              Fark me I'd laugh if Scummy Bill did end up at the Riff Raff - that'd have the local sheillas at Panfers putting a little extra glitter on their ugh boots and shimmying out in their 3 sizes too small sequinned top and skin tight leggings.

Gould is capable of anything and has loyalty to no one.

NC
              Won't happen NC.
              The latte's out that way are shite.
              He would have to buy is own cafe & edumacate the locals.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
                Won't happen NC.
                The latte's out that way are shite.
                He would have to buy is own cafe & edumacate the locals.
                Girds will just have to open a Girdler's Grind out at Penrif to accommodate Scummy Bill's requirements. Being an old Panfer and all.
                NC

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
                  Girds will just have to open a Girdler's Grind out at Penrif to accommodate Scummy Bill's requirements. Being an old Panfer and all.
                  NC
                  The local gals will go wild over THAT one.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
                    The local gals will go wild over THAT one.
                    Too right - it's not the Penrif Panfer that'd be running rampant in that case, it would be the Cougar!

NC

Comment

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post
                      Yeah Backwards is right, its already had a run on here. It died a quiet death when no-one could answer the following question - How did Gould know back before SBW went to Rugby that he'd be joining Penrith as the new CEO?

People accept this - SBW is a Rooster. Folau will be an Eel.
                      Obviously he was negotiating a deal back then on behalf of the Roosters. However it was all still at "hand shake" stages.
                      Phil Gould is ruthless and that handshake could have tied SBW to Phil and not our Club. Will be interesting how this all pans our however I would not be surprised one bit if SBW is the face of the battle of the west next year.

Comment

The handshake was with Nick Politis doofus.

Comment

If both Politis and Gould have mutual respect for each other , and a long term friendship,
                          why would SBW publicly have a sit down with Nick only to sign with Gould ?

Comment

i heard that politis is going to run the club from mykonos thats why gould tried to back door him

Comment

FOLAU will be at vermin next year.Held talks last week old news

Comment

Working...
                              X