Willie MUST stay for 2010.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willie MUST stay for 2010.

It has been obvious in the last four or so weeks by his performances that Willie must stay.

His powerful running style has shown he is coming back to his best.

The wife showed me an article in, I think it was 'New weekly' where Willie and his wife to be, were interviewed about their future marriage. He has been with her for a lot of years, and there was a lot of proof that he has tamed down dramatically in his lifestyle. Anyone who has seen Willie grow up would know he is no longer the media giant he once was.

Through his positive comments in the last week concerning Brian Smith, and the positives he has said about our young guys....if Brian Smith and Mason get on board together.....we could possibly have a good combination of old head player, youth, and old smart coach.

Mason really put in an effort last night, i think he wants to show that being one of the more experienced players in the side that he wants to be a leader at the roosters.

All we can do is wish him well and hope the good form continues.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

LMFAO good farking joke!

Comment

Yes Willie to leave the Roosters

and

STAY AT HOLMES PLACE IN 2010

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

he is ALL YOURS HOLMES

Comment

Originally posted by rcptn View Post
          Yes Willie to leave the Roosters

and

STAY AT HOLMES PLACE IN 2010

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

he is ALL YOURS HOLMES
          You're ****ed in the head son. This big unit CAN play. Listen to the people that KNOW....what it takes to come back from a serious knee injury. You're just tarnished from other dickheads.

Tell me he hasn't played well in the last four weeks?

Exactly.

Comment

Willie can play some good footy, He is starting to run hard again. All we need is some support play around him.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterNight View Post
              Willie can play some good footy, He is starting to run hard again. All we need is some support play around him.
              That's right. Maybe put him a little bit further out every 3rd hit up?

Comment

Was our best on Monday, has been really warming up over the past couple of weeks.

We will need his experience and quality next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                  Was our best on Monday, has been really warming up over the past couple of weeks.

We will need his experience and quality next season.
                  Absolutely.

But there seems to be some wankers that have an agenda here. I can see it...you can see it...and so can the people that see his input.

Comment

The problem Holmes I have with sasquatch is he cant keep his mouth shut and is a bad influence.Hw won a Clive Churchill medal running at Brett Finch all night and has done nothing since-He might go alright now and may be even better next year.But for my money piss him off or tell him to shut his mouth.
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes View Post
                      That's right. Maybe put him a little bit further out every 3rd hit up?
                      sounds logical, maybe even 4th play, only flaw is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd hitups are currently ineffective, ie not bending the line back, so defences are set, and hence he'll still get smashed.
                      Lopini, FPN, etc need to bend the line REGULARLY, and they currently don't. They do maybe 1 good run every 10 or 15 min, then it's back to sleep!

Excluse Sammy from this concept because he has been awesome out of dummy half all year. It's what has come after him, that has been, is, and for the rest of 09 will continue to be POO.

Comment

I have no problem with Willy staying. He has been one of our best forwards in the last month and will continue to improve. Plus we will be lacking senior players next year. Hopefully he can keep out of the media and finally be a role model for our younger players.

My only issue is that because we backended his contract, how much is he taking out of next year's salaray cap and is that justifiable?

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                          The problem Holmes I have with sasquatch is he cant keep his mouth shut and is a bad influence.Hw won a Clive Churchill medal running at Brett Finch all night and has done nothing since-He might go alright now and may be even better next year.But for my money piss him off or tell him to shut his mouth.
                          I thought he had shut his yap of late ?

No ?

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes View Post
                            I thought he had shut his yap of late ?

No ?
                            Holmes,

As Hugo Balzak would say. Give the C the C. Mason must be captain next year. Fire up you ****ing cats.
                            Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Can anyone explain why mason was running at Sutton and not Sandow on monday night???

Why is it that, as brain said, the dogs set a game plan for Mason to run at finch all night in the 04 grand final, with great success, but we cannot do the same to opposition teams????

Is freddy scared to set the game plan around running at the weakest link in the opposition defence with one of our strongest hitters and runners????

Mason is not a prop, he is a wide running second rower, thats how he should be used.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                              To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                              At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                              Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                              The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X