No announcement yet.

Smith saga update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a little love for the Steak?!

For the record, I don't personally believe Elliot will be in interim replacement. I think that will be Taylor. At the time of writing, the information was Elliot was the front-runner.

Pearce staying is still shaky and is largely dependant on our willingness to 'pay'.....i would go as far as to say if SBW comes we wont have the cash to retain Pearce on a new contract.

Comment

• Good call mate

Comment

• Originally posted by roz View Post
        appreciate the input. the pearce to the tigers thing makes no sense to me - they have miller, sironen, tedesco to force moltzen out of fullback (And therefore into the halves), marshall and now anasta. what on earth will they do with pearce? If they take him I would happily snare a couple of their young blokes as a replacement but unlikely....

I dont know whether the smith/elliot news is good or bad. elliot is a dill. im happy with him as an assistant - someone with his experience is invaluable on a support staff but he does not have the capacity to lead us imo. taylor is far better equipped imo though I would be keen to keep an elliot on in a mentoring role
        We would love to have Pearce, if the roosters board set out a poll saying who would you prefer at halfback Curtis Sironen, Braith Anasta or Mitchell Pearce i am sure you would vote anasta that is the same with us we can easily fit them all in anyway:

1. Tedesco
        2. Koroibete
        3. Lawrence
        4. Nofoluama (awesome junior)
        5. Beau
        6. Benji
        7. Pearce
        8. Woods
        9. Farrah
        10. Galloway
        11. Blair
        12. Fulton
        13. Anasta

14. Sironen
        15. Kite (apparantley signed with us just waiting till manly get knocked out)
        16. Ben Murdoch Masila
        17. Pettybourne

Who did I leave out, Moltzen isn't a first grade player he is park footy.

Comment

• Good call Steakface.

Pearce needs to go... and a few other wooden-spooners need to join him.

Comment

• Well Done Steak....in this type of Medium its Rare...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
              Well Done Steak....in this type of Medium its Rare...
              Ahhh I see what you did there

Comment

• If we want to keep pearce we'll have no problems money even with sbw at 850k

E.g look at manly or the dogs compared to our squad enough said

Comment

• Elliott wont replace. Apparently they're doing a review. I reckon that means bye bye Matty he didnt contribute much to us this year apart from saving us further embarrassment by collecting the Ron Coote cup.

Comment

Working...
                  X