No announcement yet.

Time to get up off the canvas again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to get up off the canvas again!!!

Dust ourselves off, put on the Mighty Colours of the Red, White and Blue and let’s rally the troops and get to tonight’s game. To cheer our Mighty (maybe in patches this year) Roosters on and get them over the line in a must win game for us tonight (never give up the faith, that’s what separate’s us Rooster fans to the rest), and let’s show the rest of the NRL Community that these colours don’t run and hide when the going gets tuff.

GO YOU MIGHTY ROOSTERS!!!

Love your enthusiasm. Go Chooks!

Comment

here comes 8 in a row
      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

10 in a row baby!!

Yeah though no matter how bad we are going, the passion for the RWB will never be lost!!!!

GO EASTS

Comment

We've been through worse, but with our crop of exciting youngsters I can see big things over the next few years.

I reckon we will finish 6th next year and then win the premiership in 2014 (especially with Anasta, Perrett and Smith gone, hopefully along with a few other deadwood players e.g. FPN, Mose)

With a squad that will contain Moga, RTS, SBW, Maloney, Oldfield, Leilua, JWH, Bosden, Arona, Cordner, Tasi, Kennedy, SKD (If he can learn to tackle), Evans, Pearce, Napa, Kennedy, Guerra, Takairangi, Seluini things are certainly looking very good for us.

Mind you if we could pick up Aiden Tolman, James Tamou and Kane Lawton (hooker for the Titans) I reckon we would be a force to be reckoned with. Tolman and Tamou would give us some real punch in the forwards, and would allow JWH to drop back to the back row. Lawton is a real talent and he and Seluini could be brilliant for us, especially if Friend doesn't improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky Chicken View Post
            We've been through worse, but with our crop of exciting youngsters I can see big things over the next few years.

I reckon we will finish 6th next year and then win the premiership in 2014 (especially with Anasta, Perrett and Smith gone, hopefully along with a few other deadwood players e.g. FPN, Mose)

With a squad that will contain Moga, RTS, SBW, Maloney, Oldfield, Leilua, JWH, Bosden, Arona, Cordner, Tasi, Kennedy, SKD (If he can learn to tackle), Evans, Pearce, Napa, Kennedy, Guerra, Takairangi, Seluini things are certainly looking very good for us.

Mind you if we could pick up Aiden Tolman, James Tamou and Kane Lawton (hooker for the Titans) I reckon we would be a force to be reckoned with. Tolman and Tamou would give us some real punch in the forwards, and would allow JWH to drop back to the back row. Lawton is a real talent and he and Seluini could be brilliant for us, especially if Friend doesn't improve.

Now ya talking.

Great times ahead, so chins up Rooster Fans all is not doom and gloom for us.

I'll be singing my tune once again:

We are the Red, White and Blue;
            and we are going to show you;
            we are the Might of the NRL.

GO YOU MIGHTY ROOSTERS!!!

Comment

Is this our mascot talking?

Comment

Comment

keep hope alive!
                  My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                  My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Speaking of canvas why don't we have a charity boxing nite with rothfield donning the gloves with politis am sure it would be a sellout

Comment

Here's one for the quitters, particularly the bloke who posted that he was switching to the Dogs:

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                        Is this our mascot talking?
                        Im with you. Someone at the club is doing a little bit of marketing here.

Comment

Originally posted by filthyralph View Post
                          Im with you. Someone at the club is doing a little bit of marketing here.
                          And I think Rocky is the mascots name! hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                            Speaking of canvas why don't we have a charity boxing nite with rothfield donning the gloves with politis am sure it would be a sellout
                            Half if not more of The Chookpen would beat Politis in to the ring to get at that beetroot faced poor excuse for a reporter that's why.
                            "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                              Here's one for the quitters, particularly the bloke who posted that he was switching to the Dogs:

I posted that on the old Wall a couple of years ago. One of my favourite episodes..
                              "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Working...
                              X