Pretty PATHETIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty PATHETIC

That effort tonight was so heartbreaking it was jus PATHETIC.

Can't blame refs because we were actually getting the better of the penalties until we started swearing and back chatting to the refs...

How could we be dominating for 30 mins and loose by 20, our defence up the middle was disgusting there was no effort no determination nothing...

I don't even no where we go from here to make the season look at all any better because the effort ain't even there to work off...

In saying that I was happy with RTS he played as good as he could on debut.. And also a mention again to Cordner another who played well I'd give him the captaincy he's a legend

mini must be dropped

Comment

Originally posted by RooSta View Post
      That effort tonight was so heartbreaking it was jus PATHETIC.
      Aren't you used to it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
        Aren't you used to it yet?
        Up until tonight i guess I still thought We had some fire in the belly and some pride in not only the jersey but themselves as athletes...

I was embarressed for them tonight because in the first half we had the rub of the green with the refs the possession and we were up 10 nil and I don't no how or why but the whole team died in the ass, they stopped moving up they stopped even commuting to tackles..

It's sad to say or eveN think this but part of me was thinking the players did that on purpose tonight to get smith sacked... Its either they want smith gone and they trying to force him out or they honestly do not give a **** about the team... Most of there tries tonight were soft came off piss weak defence and no effort falling off tackles looking at each other thinking someone else will get him...

I refuse to go sit in that freezing cold again and watch that sort of crap, I'll always love the club and support them but gee we are going through a rough time

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
          mini must be dropped
          Mini was a long way from the worst tonight.
          Originally posted by turk-283
          Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Why ?????????????????????????
            When you trust your television
            what you get is what you got
            Cause when they own the information
            they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Agree. The titans are a very ordinary footy team....and they spanked us. It was good to watch rts on debut. He had no Room to move though. Moga was terrible tonight. Plays very hot and cold, which is a worry. Cordner and guerra were our only decent forwards tonight as they have been all year. Sack the rest.

Comment

I travelled down from Townsville to watch the boys tonight, and after the first 30 minutes I was very happy, then it went pear shaped.

Firstly it was like the refs were thinking "holy crap, if we give the Roosters a fair go for the whole game, they might win so we better fix that up". The JWH marker penalty was complete garbage as he was standing right in front, I have seen many worse forward passes let go and the one one that got me the most was Greg Bird, he gets three warnings from the poofs in pink before finally being penalised, yet we get done straight away every time with no warnings. Also the "Stuart Diver"penalty awarded to Prince was a disgrace, he should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute and made to go and play soccer.

However we also have some really dumb/crap players;

I know Kennedy is coming back from a serious injury, but he is playing like complete garbage at present, he makes no impact with the ball, and is very lazy/ineffective with the ball

Anasta is just a complete waste of space, and offers our team nothing.

Mini needs to stop trying to be a ball player, as he is not. Maybe they could play Mini on the wing and RTS at fullback.

Aubusson is another who offers nothing in attack or defence

On a positive note, Tuivasa-Shek was good on debut, and Cordner again played like the champion he is. I can't wait for next year to see Moga getting some quality ball. I also though Arona and Guerra went pretty well also.

Comment

I think the players have just given up when things get tough. We started hot but then we cant continue when the other mob get momentum. Sadly a lot of our tem clocked off weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by kurtsherlock6 View Post
                    He was a long way from the best too.

Comment

Originally posted by kurtsherlock6 View Post
                      ABC radio actually gave him 1 point tonight......I thought he was ordinary and out of position most of the night

Comment

Working...
                      X