X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injuries from Saturday night

Ben Jones hopeful to be fit for Sunday's game
    Monday, August 03, 2009
    Ben Jones will have an X-Ray on a suspected fractured fibula, sustained in Saturday night's win over the Newcastle Knights.

Whilst hopeful that the injury is just a cork, medical staff will send Jones for precautionary scans to ensure the right treatment is administered.

Sia Soliola has also pulled up sore after sustaining a knock to his injured knee however is expected to play this weekend.

Anthony Minichiello, a last minute scratching for the game after rolling his ankle at training, is also expected to be fit for this Sunday's game against the Wests Tigers at the SFS.
    Came out pretty unscaithed, hopefully it is not serious for benny.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

What about Jake Friend? I thought he injured his ankle again?
    Oh, and I wonder what will happen to SKD if Ben Jones is fit and Mini is fit and Iwi is picked?
    Last edited by TheLoneRooster; 08-03-2009, 01:20 PM.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Footy Show reported Sa was out for 1-2 weeks.
      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

I may be out this week, my liver copped a celebration the poor carnt hasnt had for a while.

IMO its harder leading like that at 1/2 time. I thought we were dead most of that 2nd 1/2, but for once we actually held on to a lead.

So whose gonna step up this week and take my place???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
        X