Round 22: Sydney Roosters Vs Wests Tigers Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elo View Post
    It shouldn't have been a penalty period.....Tuiaki was diving at Maubs feet, Maubs wasn't even holding him down.....Badger was duped, not like that is hard to do though.

I've always respected Tuiaki as a player, thought he was a pretty decent sort of bloke.
    But that duping of the ref, where he did a flop without Maubs even touching him resulting in the sin binning ...totally lost respect for him now.
    He's a cat like many others now !

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigFella View Post
      It gets a bit boring when you hear Sattler saying that all coaches know that SKD will rush in off his wing when their is numbers coming at him..
      It's more boring seeing the dropkick continually do it.
      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
        Dont try to rationalise it mate, there was no reason, just the reffs doing what they were told, get the Tigpies home.

See Farah interviewed after the game, he looked embaressed, he knew the deal.

It's "good for the game" to have them in the semis. It's so easy for the game to be manipulated. If people can't see that they are totally deluded.
        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Mitchell Aubusson played a MASSIVE defensive game out there! I was amazed by how we just kept holding that line near the end.

It exposed the big hole in our game though... we just kept giving them set after set! Sure... we stopped a lot of tries, but usually by relying on 1-off champion efforts by people who either intercepted and knocked on, or after a big bomb kicked the ball into touch or something (preventing a try, but giving them another shot at it.)

In all we showed some awesome heart out there on the field... I'm convinced we have the players who can win! But our discipline and game plan just seemed floppy...

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
            The refs weren't the best but it did go both ways today.

I can't get into my head how you can't get fired up when you have Fitzy beside you tackling himself to a standstill and putting his hand up for hit up after hit-up.

Jones at 5/8th or not in the team at all. The Minichiello experiment failed.
            Surprise Surprise!

This fiddling of players & positions was doomed from the start. Mini simply isn't 5/8 and never will be..
            Mini was wasted with this goof-up and so was Ben Jones.

Mini to wing and Jones to 5/8..

Comment

Working...
            X