Mini to the wing, RTS fullback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John View Post
    There are such things as Fijian Indians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_Fiji
    But Indians were never explorers so they wouldnt have sailed to Fiji and made a settlement there. Of course it is possible for an Indian to marry a Fijian unlike an Aboriginal but it bedazzles me. Did Indians originate from Fiji. I thought they came from the Indus Valley Civilisation. Lol such an ancient civilisation that originates in Fiji. Lol John you cant trust Wikipedia nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon_Goat View Post

Fiji isnt apart of India so how can he be Fiji Indian.

I dint know how an Aboriginal and a Sri Lankan background can go together.

He looks Indian though. But so did Karmichael Hunt looked like one of those Indian wrestlers.

But he was half Tongan and half Cook Islandish.

He is not Sri Lankans they dont like the idea of living in Mackay.
      Lots of Indians and Fijian-Indians in Fiji...that's what the coups have been all about...non Fijian natives were becoming President.

India to Fiji to NZ to Australia is reportedly a common route for 'NZ" immigrants to Australia..

Comment

But Indians were never explorers so they wouldnt have sailed to Fiji and made a settlement there. Of course it is possible for an Indian to marry a Fijian unlike an Aboriginal but it bedazzles me. Did Indians originate from Fiji. I thought they came from the Indus Valley Civilisation. Lol such an ancient civilisation that originates in Fiji. Lol John you cant trust Wikipedia nowadays.
        Oh yes you can;

They are mostly descended from indentured labourers, girmitiyas or girmit, brought to the islands by Fiji's British colonial rulers between 1879 and 1916 to work on Fiji's sugar cane plantations.
        These were complemented by the later arrival of Gujarati and Punjabi immigrants who arrived as free settlers in contrast to their counterparts who were brought under the indentured labour system.
        They have adapted to the new environment with changes to their dress, language and culinary habits, although they have maintained their distinct culture and physical appearance.
        The Indo-Fijians have fought for equal rights, although with only limited success. Many have left Fiji in search of better living conditions and social justice and this exodus has gained pace with the series of coups starting in the late 1980s.

Comment

I did some research on the name Barba. It came from Europe. It is a Spanish/Portugese name.

I learnt in Marist that Portugese, Spanish and French people occupied there as India was one of the richest places in the world back then but they were too peaceful which meant the couldnt fight back and they were separated into kingdoms meaning they werent united so they were an easy target.

Anyway there are lots of Muslims and Christians in India so some have Christian names but he is half aboriginal meaning he cant be half Indian so he is 100% Aboriginal. Never heard of an Indian married to a Aboriginal or someone from Asian descent. He is full aboriginal.

Thats his heritage sorted.

Some 'Aborigines' look like 'Indians'.

A guy on Nat Geo channel did DNA tests of different races in the world.

He got DNA matches of native American Indians with Japanese in Japan.

He also got a DNA match/es with Aborigine/s here and Indians in India.

Comment

For the love of Whitaker's Almanack, the British had Indian slaves in most of the surrounding South East Asian Islands in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, so there was bound to be intermingling of genetic pools. You can be a Fijian Indian and live in Australia, as my former Economics lecturer, Mr. Singh, a Fijian Indian, can attest. Therefore it is quite likely that a Fijian Indian woman could marry an Aboriginal man.

I understand that a fair few of you haven't traveled much but there is the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
              That's because he is MRIHK (Goat - not Barba).

The dude is 6 types of batshit crazy.
              Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
              Oh yes you can;

They are mostly descended from indentured labourers, girmitiyas or girmit, brought to the islands by Fiji's British colonial rulers between 1879 and 1916 to work on Fiji's sugar cane plantations.
              These were complemented by the later arrival of Gujarati and Punjabi immigrants who arrived as free settlers in contrast to their counterparts who were brought under the indentured labour system.
              They have adapted to the new environment with changes to their dress, language and culinary habits, although they have maintained their distinct culture and physical appearance.
              The Indo-Fijians have fought for equal rights, although with only limited success. Many have left Fiji in search of better living conditions and social justice and this exodus has gained pace with the series of coups starting in the late 1980s.
              Who on earth is Gujurati???????

Comment

Who on earth is Gujurati???????
                Gujarati (Gujarati: ગુજરાતી Gujarātī) is an Indo-Aryan language, and part of the greater Indo-European language family.

Comment

Who gives a f#####!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X