No announcement yet.

Who wants some good news????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way to Lote playing for us... As the story states his court case is worth more if he plays for less in league. So where's the heart or commitment???

Comment

Originally posted by murry View Post
      great player but i don't think he would be a good idea for the roosters
      I think he's lost a lot of his speed, which used to make him such a killer player anyway. Before the ARU sacked him people were saying he wasn't up there with the best union wingers...

Then again, Wendell has been so good for the Dragons!
      If Lote is VERY cheap... you're getting a dual international with lots of test experience for peanuts (just like big Dell for the Dragons.) Our backs are our biggest weakness... he could help out a lot!

I wanna know why he was sacked from the ARU first though, is he a liability? Big Dell was sacked for doing cocaine... I doubt Lote did anything that serious. Just stunts like putting the phone on speaker when the coach was saying Hewat was crap (he was one of Union's BEST stars who they let slip away!!!! He deserved so much better than that!!!!) Didn't do anything... just embarrassed the coach, and had a few late nights (no incidents.)

Comment

I think we need an experienced and fast strike centre. Tuqiri is not the right man.

Jennings, Lawrence and Morris are the premier strike centres in the competition at the moment, and they would be worth plenty of $$$. I wouldn't go near Michaels, Chambers, Sau, Delaney, Best, Ropati, Matai, Pomeroy, Moon or Ash Graham - they are all very average and below-standard IMO, regardless of whether they are regular first graders or not.

If we can't pick up Jennings, Morris or Lawrence, I would look at either a current winger who has excelled in the lower grades in the centres (such as Kevin Gordon), or a more experienced centre like Matt Cooper.

Comment

Working...
        X