Does anyone else rate BJ Leilua?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fittler2004 View Post
    The problem with you is that you see the game in a way that two good things makes him the Player of the game...

His defensive reads are terrible he's cost us games trying to put a big hit on.. He's tried the spectacular passes 1 out 5 work out ... Not blaming him all im saying he needs to pick his moments.. Thats were our seniors and coaching staff need to mentor him on!!

Unfortunatley theyare usless in both those categorys
    Where did I say he was man of the match?

He is super skilled, and read my post again....YOUNG. Defensive reads come with experience and good defensive coaching which is non existent due to Elliott Goblett.

These guys lack that. Give them a year or two and they will deliver. The problem with YOU is you see a 20 year old play with the little boys and rip it up you expect them to do the same in First Grade off the bat. The problme with YOU is you want instant success without realising how raw these blokes are, but how they possess all the skill required just need the football brain development.

Taka is the least of our problems. Id be looking at the 6 and the 1 for the issues.
    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Greedy666 View Post
      Thank farrk you don't make any of the decisions...
      you should be so lucky.

The reason im not a fan is that he is a dumb player, albeit been played out of position most of the time. I think we can do better but if the club has signed him longer term I hope he puts eggs on my face.

Comment

I reckon BJ is a super gifted player but there doesn't seem to be much happening upstairs and he absolutely has hands like feet.. I would definitely keep hold of him but sooner rather than later he will need to show some consistency and improve his decision making ability. The sad thing is this applies to most of the team.

Comment

BJ along with most of the team will thrive under a decent coaching set up!!
          The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
            BJ along with most of the team will thrive under a decent coaching set up!!
            Absolutely agree!!!

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
              Absolutely agree!!!
              It is such a shame that Nick and some people on here can't see this! James Bond 007 has a license to kill, Nick has given Smiffy a license to lose!!
              The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

I certainly think he looks like a good player, meaning he looks fit, he looks fairly well built, he looks good on his feet but like with alot of our players they are another 3 to 4 years away from performing at a high level consistently thats if they have a highly rated coach at the Roosters.

The thing I would like to see is him playing only in the centres & I would like to see him bring into his game a more aggressive approach to his defence, become a thug toward men like Matai, so that all supporters of other clubs hate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
                  I certainly think he looks like a good player, meaning he looks fit, he looks fairly well built, he looks good on his feet but like with alot of our players they are another 3 to 4 years away from performing at a high level consistently thats if they have a highly rated coach at the Roosters.

The thing I would like to see is him playing only in the centres & I would like to see him bring into his game a more aggressive approach to his defence, become a thug toward men like Matai, so that all supporters of other clubs hate him.
                  So you want him to headbutt his coconuts?

Comment

He's better than SKD

Comment

Working...
                    X