No announcement yet.

Dear Mr Noyce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Noyce was doing a good job with the tigers. He was on the radio weekly, spoke well, un-scripted, seemed happy. They where always talking about things the tigers where doing in the community, but here at the chooks it's like someone is holding a gun to his head. He seems so dis-interested every time I hear him talk. Bit like the actual team, lacking a bit of confidence. He doesn't seem to have any passion for the chooks, we need someone with a love of the club in this role, any suggestions

Comment

Is this deb, rob's missus?
      Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Steve Noyce might just ring you if you send him an email. He rang me after I sent one about a month ago.

Comment

Think I will send it to him

Comment

No different deb- another roosters fan!

Comment

Jason taylor!
              Please!!!

Comment

Every Rooster fan agrees. How can Smith say no one is hurting more than him.

Smith is getting paid to care about the Roosters, he's not a fan,his concern lasts til his next payslip.It's only that he's a clueless coach who has never won anything in twenty years,is why the team is going so bad .What do you have to do to get sacked.

Originally posted by cocky rooster man View Post
                Dear Mr Noyce
                Why dont u get the fark out of here take the muppets youve hired to allegedly coach the team and go play with the cars on Anzac parade you retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
                  I thought Noyce was doing a good job with the tigers. He was on the radio weekly, spoke well, un-scripted, seemed happy. They where always talking about things the tigers where doing in the community, but here at the chooks it's like someone is holding a gun to his head. He seems so dis-interested every time I hear him talk. Bit like the actual team, lacking a bit of confidence. He doesn't seem to have any passion for the chooks, we need someone with a love of the club in this role, any suggestions
                  Jim Smith. A Roosters man and is very intelligent. We will overlook the fact that he had a year or two at Souths.

Comment

Interesting??
                    Can't be any worse then Noyce I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
                      Interesting??
                      Can't be any worse then Noyce I suppose.
                      Don't know about that- he wasn't impressive at the forum.
                      Noyce is not the problem on the field- he seems to be managing the club but no one is held accountable for the actions on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                        Jim Smith. A Roosters man and is very intelligent. We will overlook the fact that he had a year or two at Souths.
                        Are you sure? He always sounded every bit a Souths man in the media until he was back on the Roosters payroll.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo:244344
                          Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                          Are you sure? He always sounded every bit a Souths man in the media until he was back on the Roosters payroll.
                          Agreed.

He's a vermin farrkwit that only jumped back for the cash.

Like Ron Coote.

Comment

Working...
                          X