• Show
Clear All

• Papa Smurf presser.......

B smith and Anasta press conference

http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/0...site=FoxSports
    Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Daily Telegraph is calling Mini's hit on Dugan "brutal" and that "harks back to the bad old days."

More agenda driven rubbish... Come out the jungle and take off your helmet News Ltd. The war is over.

Comment

Both Anasta and Smith seem a lot more cheerful than what I thought they would be. I'm to scared to even watch a press conference when Hasler, Toovey or Bellamy's team have lost a game.
      Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

We need Samuel L Jackson to coach this club.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairfax View Post
          Daily Telegraph is calling Mini's hit on Dugan "brutal" and that "harks back to the bad old days."

More agenda driven rubbish... Come out the jungle and take off your helmet News Ltd. The war is over.
          The war will never be forgotten by the gutter scribes at telecrap,and because Nick Politis and Gus Gould were instrumental in farking their whole agenda,we will never be out of their cross hairs.
          Love the hate.Its because our existance makes their blood curdle...

Comment

Anasta bringing up the Bulldogs win in 2004 and Smith's quip about the tattoo sums Anasta up perfectly.

He's exactly like Sonny Bill Williams, a mercenary for hire, but unlike Phantom Punch he's not worth a bloody red cent.

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
              Both Anasta and Smith seem a lot more cheerful than what I thought they would be. I'm to scared to even watch a press conference when Hasler, Toovey or Bellamy's team have lost a game.
              I see your point but I wasn't surprised. I said months ago I don't think Smith cares - it's all just a facade and the same applies to his partner in crime.
              "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                Anasta bringing up the Bulldogs win in 2004 and Smith's quip about the tattoo sums Anasta up perfectly.

He's exactly like Sonny Bill Williams, a mercenary for hire, but unlike Phantom Punch he's not worth a bloody red cent.
                You can spin it how you like, you could say Braith was willing to undermine his premiership with another club to defend the decisions against the Roosters. Say what you like about Anasta, he has been pretty rotten for years, but it would be nice if people took things he says and does for what they are, not for any perceived lack of passion or care.

Comment

Originally posted by RWB23 View Post
                  You can spin it how you like, you could say Braith was willing to undermine his premiership with another club to defend the decisions against the Roosters. Say what you like about Anasta, he has been pretty rotten for years, but it would be nice if people took things he says and does for what they are, not for any perceived lack of passion or care.
                  He's gone in two weeks - he can play in the traffic for all I give a damn.

Comment

Bwian must be kidding if he found that inspiring.

He makes so many excuses for these guys, we suck ass Bwian......there's nothing inspiring about being 14th.

Comment

Originally posted by John:243441
                      We need Samuel L Jackson to coach this club.
                      I'm sick and tired of these mother F@#%*%g chooks losing mother F@#%&/%g games !!

Comment

Originally posted by Antzzz84 View Post
                        I'm sick and tired of these mother F@#%*%g chooks losing mother F@#%&/%g games !!
                        Yes, exactly.

Comment

Working...
                        X