Kenny Dope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Dope

I'll ask the question gain for the 200th time, which idiot signed him to a four year 350k per season deal.
    He has been at he hooks for four seasons and in the bwck if his 2010 performance some idiot gave him a four year farien deal. That will do me fir this stupid fkub

Certainly hasn't been value for money thats for sure.

Comment

He has huge mental flaws which need to be addressed before he can go commanding money like that. Gives away really stupid penalties, piss weak in defence, and isn't a decision maker in general.

200-250k is plenty for him.
      Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Yep another great roosters move,letting linnett go and im sure he would have wanted way less than this bainless twit is on

Comment

Pressure is on him to hold his spot next year.
          Needs to find lost form quick smart.Very disappointed with him this season,although he too has admitted.
          Needs a big off season without a knee into his kidneys and excess grog into his liver!

Comment

just hope he is as good as you where when you played fg
            Originally posted by spanner View Post
            Needs to find lost form quick smart.Very disappointed with him this season,although he too has admitted.
            Needs a big off season without a knee into his kidneys and excess grog into his liver!

Comment

Originally posted by morleythemauler View Post
              Yep another great roosters move,letting linnett go and im sure he would have wanted way less than this bainless twit is on
              Linnett went for twice the price of BJ .Hindsight shows we paid way overs for SKD though...

Comment

I'll ask the question gain for the 200th time, which idiot signed him to a four year 350k per season deal.
                He has been at he hooks for four seasons and in the bwck if his 2010 performance some idiot gave him a four year farien deal. That will do me fir this stupid fkub
                Your post would have more credibility if you could construct a sentence.
                "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by roosters 4 life View Post
                  just hope he is as good as you where when you played fg
                  You will have to ask Stephenj to rate me on that question!
                  He is the only one here that I know of whom has played against me...

Comment

who do you see the pressure coming from? Surely not bj,henry or tupou. actually we dont have a player that is under pressure from someone better coming through. that is the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                      who do you see the pressure coming from? Surely not bj,henry or tupou. actually we dont have a player that is under pressure from someone better coming through. that is the problem.
                      SBW will be playing centre inside Tau Tau Moga.
                      Our backrow depth is too strong for BJ to get a look in there,which leaves one centre position and one wing position up for grabs.

Comment

Linnett went for twice the price of BJ .Hindsight shows we paid way overs for SKD though...

And linnett is ten times the player bj is

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                          Your post would have more credibility if you could construct a sentence.

You must be a friend of kenny dope

Comment

And linnett is ten times the player bj is
                            BJ has ten times the potential.Next year needs to be his break out season though...

Comment

bj has ten times the potential.next year needs to be his break out season though...
                              lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X