No announcement yet.

SMITH - needs his eyes checked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good old mary smith, was she in the shire john?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
      good old mary smith, was she in the shire john?
      We all met Mary at one time or another, in one guise or another. My Mary was a substitute teacher when I was 17 (it was a very good year.) Sadly not at my school but a win's a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
        Given there were 12 seconds on the clock, quite possibly yes
        Any outside back worth a pinch of salt would have gone for it like SKD did in that situation What is amusing is I am sure had he gone in field People would have complained about that as well
        When you trust your television
        what you get is what you got
        Cause when they own the information
        they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

I think skd took the odds to beating him on the outside...if he does we nearly score.

Going back inside was less chance given it was the last play of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
            Any outside back worth a pinch of salt would have gone for it like SKD did in that situation What is amusing is I am sure had he gone in field People would have complained about that as well
            Exactly. These are the same people who want Smith to sack all the players because they are either too inexperienced, overpaid, over the hill, too old, too dumb or the wrong ethnicity.
            "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Anyone who thinks SKD was going to beat the defence on the outside probably thinks Todd Byrne did the right thing trying to beat Sattler on the outside. If he beat Fensom which he was about a one in a hundred chance, there were 2 others who also had him covered on the outside. I can't help it if people are too blind to see the obvious, probably the same people who rated the cripple and fatso Friend so opinions to take with a grain of salt.

Comment

There was heaps of cover defence coming across if he cut back inside, he would've been tackled which would've left us with probably just enough time for one last player. Or he could've tried to go down the outside which was my first instinct watching live or kicked back across field given how many Raiders players had come across to cover.

The biggest issue imo was probably his conviction he looked to question his decision rather than just backing himself 100%, I'm not convinced it was the wrong decision tbh.

Comment

3 pages of crap about crap

Most coaches will not speak the truth in press conferences. It aint rocket science
                  The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                  Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                    There was heaps of cover defence coming across if he cut back inside, he would've been tackled which would've left us with probably just enough time for one last player. Or he could've tried to go down the outside which was my first instinct watching live or kicked back across field given how many Raiders players had come across to cover.

The biggest issue imo was probably his conviction he looked to question his decision rather than just backing himself 100%, I'm not convinced it was the wrong decision tbh.
                    The cross field kick was what I was thinking would have happened had he beat Fenson Some here though Like to think they are oracles of the game knowing better than the players and coaches themselves They are also sour insulting and come across on here as miserable and insipid

PS THis was not directed at you rooster 6
                    When you trust your television
                    what you get is what you got
                    Cause when they own the information
                    they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

I'm one of SKD's biggest critics. I think the bloke is not a first grader.

In that instance however, i am happy he backed himself and tried to beat his man. I like that mindset.

Comment

Its intersting how we are trying to deconstruct SKD's decsion making. All in all, SKD's final play of the game definitely wasn't the reason we lost that game.

Comment

Working...
                        X