No announcement yet.

This Seasons Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get tolman.I have said it many times before.He is the guy to lead us up front. Just take a look at his stats

Comment

Originally posted by shagger View Post
      get tolman.I have said it many times before.He is the guy to lead us up front. Just take a look at his stats

I don't dis-agree with Tolman not being a workman like footballer, but stats can be misleading at times.
      I think Tolman is a capable player but he is not a leader of a forward pack. I know he plays long minutes,makes plenty of yards and plenty of tackles but stats don't show that most of his hit ups are on the back of Kasiano, Graham or Eastwood getting a quick play the ball on the first tackle. He rarely offloads but has introduced that pass before the line this year.
      Like I said, think he's a good player but don't read too much into statistics that's all

Comment

Funny thing about football teams is that you can have an average roster then throw in a superstar or two and you have a premiership winning side.The roosters have a lot of really classy teenages in the side atm Cordner,Sheck,Henery,Tau Tau just to name a few.When SBW and Maloney arrive next year it will be a diffrent story.So a lot of this years problems have been the lack of a superstar or two and a couple of coaching issues that will also be fixed in the off season.Just my opinion.

Comment

How about the reason for failure is as simple as that they just dont give a stuff !

Not enough team ticker.... I blame the captain and our fullback for this.

Comment

We have no purpose or structure and looks like we have no game plan whatsoever. The players never seem to build towards anything they just throw it around flat footed and hope for the best.

A very telling stat is the NRL meters gained. Easts are ranked last with 1274 average meters compared to cronulla ranked first with 1489m. We are the only club under 1300m. Without any go forward a team can not lay any momentum and platform for there backs. A tolman or another hard working prop forward is a must.

Comment

Working...
            X