Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the quality of posting improved due to the Chooks demise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the quality of posting improved due to the Chooks demise?

It seems we love the pain????

PIMs multiple personality disorder aside, are we seeing an overall upturn in quality of football related threads - all because we are going shit?

Is the misery creating our own Amy Winehouse moment?

Do we need to go to rehab?

Will we all end up victims of our own heavily applied vices?

Are Easts killing us? or are they awakening the genius within!!!

Go Easts.
    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

thank god for dan murpheys
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
      thank god for dan murpheys
      Funny you say that, I work in a local bottleshop most weekends and like clockwork 15-20 minutes after a chooks away game finishes in trudge 3-4 loyal fans all in need of something to self medicate for the rest of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by micase View Post
        Funny you say that, I work in a local bottleshop most weekends and like clockwork 15-20 minutes after a chooks away game finishes in trudge 3-4 loyal fans all in need of something to self medicate for the rest of the night.
        I would call them optimists.
        I ALWAYS have mine ready :/

Comment

Originally posted by micase View Post
          Great,so where is my-case? ...

Comment

I have been very drunk this winter

Comment

Yes since theyre demise smart new posters such as me and a few others have come. You are right but next year if they fail with the squad they have they are disgraceful.

Comment

Thank fark for that, I checked my pulse when I saw this thread title.

Chook.

Comment

Has the quality of posting improved due to the Chooks demise?
                  Originally posted by Lemon_Goat View Post
                  Yes since theyre demise smart new posters such as me and a few others have come. You are right but next year if they fail with the squad they have they are disgraceful.
                  This just answered the question :/

Comment

FMD why do u bother.
                    Is that the full story,
                    or is your news limited?

Comment

LOL.that cracked me up.
                      Irony post award of the year...

Comment

In short, NO.

Too many do-gooder soft cocks around here for my liking lately.

Comment

Goat, you and your Souffs mates should permanently pharkoff to the leagueunlimited website.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
                            I would call them optimists.
                            I ALWAYS have mine ready :/
                            Exactly, I have a stash of alcohol at home to get me through the away games of the season.

The last thing I want to do after a loss is go out in public, espec in winter when it's bloody cold. I do't want to speak to anyone.

I sit warm at home with my vino, sulk, yell at the TV and whinge at the cat! No matter how old I get, my reaction to a footy loss can be considered childlike.

NC
                            Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
                              Thank fark for that, I checked my pulse when I saw this thread title.

Chook.

I like it! How did you get on?
                              The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Working...
                              X