No announcement yet.

Smith should have one more year ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stunning improvement of players like aubbo, skd, kennedy, mose, friend, pearce etc in the last 2 years has been another positive. Can't wait for them to keep taking their improvement to another level yet again next year.

Comment

Could people please stop quoting this fwit Souffs troll, I have him on ignore & life is unsurprisingly far, far better without fwit68 in my life!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Arty View Post
        Could people please stop quoting this fwit Souffs troll, I have him on ignore & life is unsurprisingly far, far better without fwit68 in my life!
        Sorry mate, I can see how that would be aggravating

My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by fred68 View Post
          I wonder if we will get to see the water bottles being used at half time this week so the whole league world can laugh at our stupid club again.
          Fred when you are dealing with dimwits like our players are, you need to dumb it down to their level. I would have used Barbie dolls myself, that way he would have been guaranteed our blokes full attention no problem. Maybe he can save that for the 2013 season.

NC
          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Arty View Post
            melonhead thinks i am rothfield, now you think i am a souths supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by fred68 View Post
              Are you allowed to use such language on here?

OK, lets be positive then. The sweeping backline movements, the decoy runs, the set plays, the completion rates, the missed tackles, the metres gained in each game by our acclaimed top pack of forwards, the lack of penalties that our players have done in the last 2 years gives us great hope for another stellar year next year.
              I truly believe a lot of supporters here deserve the results we get. They do not understand how broken even the basic fundamentals of this club are and until there is change, nothing will change.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                I truly believe a lot of supporters here deserve the results we get. They do not understand how broken even the basic fundamentals of this club are and until there is change, nothing will change.
                Yes, by the very definition of insanity, 'doing the same thing and expecting a different result'. There seems to be some quite insane people in the running of our club and those happy enough to follow in their decision making!
                The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                  Then there are supporters of this club that think we need a premiership every couple of years, or we should sack the coach and buy players at the peak of their market value.

Comment

Originally posted by adzta View Post
                    Then there are supporters of this club that think we need a premiership every couple of years, or we should sack the coach and buy players at the peak of their market value.
                    Hey, that's something new. Let's try this!

Comment

Originally posted by adzta View Post
                      How often should the club win the premiership? Once every 27 years? It is not about winning the comp, it is about at least being competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                        Its called innovation and I've got no doubt other coaches will pick up on it and follow suit.

Its like Smithy being able to "cherrypick" talent at training sessions.
                        Yeah Jackie, Smiffy is the master of innovation, a real trend setter! It is reflected in his results and his multiple premierships!!

His innovation of the "cherrypick" has clearly caught on with every coach in the NRL doing it, as well as coaches in different sports all hiring and using cherry pickers!!

The using of the "bottles" is bound to be another earth shattering smash hit with everyone else catching on and copying him!!!!!!
                        The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Comment

As if it wasn't bad enough we had to put up with Fred68 we now have his spawnchild Rooster Oracle to contend with as well.

And some thought it couldn't get any worse than Smith & Son. Think again. Fred and his sidekick are here to challenge their title.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
                            As if it wasn't bad enough we had to put up with Fred68 we now have his spawnchild Rooster Oracle to contend with as well.

And some thought it couldn't get any worse than Smith & Son. Think again. Fred and his sidekick are here to challenge their title.

NC
                            Yep, great stuff there novice! Why don't you go run off and play with one of your pussies!

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
                              Yeah Jackie, Smiffy is the master of innovation, a real trend setter! It is reflected in his results and his multiple premierships!!

His innovation of the "cherrypick" has clearly caught on with every coach in the NRL doing it, as well as coaches in different sports all hiring and using cherry pickers!!

The using of the "bottles" is bound to be another earth shattering smash hit with everyone else catching on and copying him!!!!!!
                              here fishy fishy....

Is Fred your daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
                                Yep, great stuff there novice! Why don't you go run off and play with one of your pussies!
                                You mean I have more than one? Please do tell oh great one.

NC

Comment

Working...
                                X