Mad Monday for Mini - 2 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
    Its for teh good of teh club. No man is greater than teh club. Especially one that makes a dozen errors a game and costs us.
    I never stated Mini should be our starting fullback Friar. I did however state that their are idiots on here begrudging a champion hi 250th. I would love nothing more for Mini to play his 250th this year, then retire to the wing next year for his farewell tour. He still has a bit to offer with his high ball smarts. His legs just cannot cover the distance the once could.

Comment

Originally posted by adzta View Post
      I never stated Mini should be our starting fullback Friar. I did however state that their are idiots on here begrudging a champion hi 250th. I would love nothing more for Mini to play his 250th this year, then retire to the wing next year for his farewell tour. He still has a bit to offer with his high ball smarts. His legs just cannot cover the distance the once could.
      Let him have his 250th then retire. I'm happy for the him to have it next year where the club picks one day and gives him a big send off, like they do in the AFL. But he shouldn't play a full season, all he will do will is cost us games and keep better players out of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy View Post
        I see Hornby has announced his retirement, this is a guy who just won a premiership and was playing in a top team. He is the club captain and has a contract for next season. But his and the teams form has dipped so he does the honourable thing and walks away.

Well done Ben.
        Fitzy, there could be eleventy squillion reasons why Hornby has decided to retire, I doubt he is knocking back a few hundred grand next year in order to be honourable.

Comment

Originally posted by theticket View Post
          Fitzy, there could be eleventy squillion reasons why Hornby has decided to retire, I doubt he is knocking back a few hundred grand next year in order to be honourable.
          You are probably right but he could easily go around again and take the money.

I just hope Mini is watching.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy View Post
            I see Hornby has announced his retirement, this is a guy who just won a premiership and was playing in a top team. He is the club captain and has a contract for next season. But his and the teams form has dipped so he does the honourable thing and walks away.

Well done Ben.

I just hope Mini is watching.
            Yes, I really hope Mini has taken note of what Crackers has done!! If Mini is honest with himself he will realize that it is in the best interests of the club for him to retire at the end of this season just like it is with Crackers at the dragqueens!
            The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

id rather mini play his 250th game in a winning side against souths next season? then if he doesnt want to retire he can slip on a blue bags jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by adzta View Post
                He could have played his 250th this Sunday if he had just the slightest bit of co-ordination.

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post
                  These are the same idiots that are sooking they don`t get a vote in the
                  running our club with a $5 membership and demand on here our board to step down.
                  Thank fark Nick has it the way it currently is...
                  Yeah lets suppress real supporters from having a say.. You would enjoy it in North Korea, perhaps you should move there.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                    id rather mini play his 250th game in a winning side against souths next season? then if he doesnt want to retire he can slip on a blue bags jersey?
                    I would rather Mini play his 250th in a few weeks time against the bull$cum then retire. If Mini is there round 1 next year it will reduce our odds of winning. Anyway we will most likely be playing the bull$cum round 1 at ANZ stadium, as the bull$cum run the NRL these days!
                    The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                      Yeah lets suppress real supporters from having a say.. You would enjoy it in North Korea, perhaps you should move there.
                      lol North Korea, gotta love some of the absurd comparisons.

Comment

Working...
                      X