Mini's tackle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini's tackle

Watching the reply again over , i was just thinking , what was he trying to do? Was he trying for a big shot and force the ball out or is that his way of wrapping someone up ? i mean the idea was good of trying to smash dugan , but it was comical , he even bounced off , he should of lead with the shoulder and smash him , not jump with his arms all over the place . Or even try to tackle him around the legs? hahaaa. Anyways on the news that he would get 2 weeks if he fights it i think.......

He tries to do that every single tackle. I don't think hes stopped a line break in five years. To think he played origin last year...

Comment

He broke Dugans nose in 2 places.Best hit Mini has done in years...

Comment

It looks like he's trying to make a tackle up near the ball while some part of his brain tells him at the last moment to be careful and avoid putting his body on the line. Leads to his arms being in the right area with the rest of his body flying in another direction.

Comment

Looked like a Rooster trying to attack someone.

Comment

Originally posted by justjuice1992 View Post
            Looked like a Rooster trying to attack someone.

Comment

Mini certainly got off lightly. It was a dangerous tackle(s) and caused major injury. Lucky to only get two weeks.

Comment

Major injury? A small cut to the eyebrow and a very minor concussion!

Comment

Mini was doing what mini does best, fark up.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by thomas View Post
                    Mini certainly got off lightly. It was a dangerous tackle(s) and caused major injury. Lucky to only get two weeks.
                    I was hoping he would get 28 weeks but looks like we are stuck with him for the full season next year!

Comment

Working...
                    X