Hope your watching Linnett Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope your watching Linnett Smith

Another reason why Smith has to go the farkwit a centre that runs into holes great decision to let him go dope.

I doubt smith is watching, he's probably too busy playing with water bottles

Comment

Linnett has thurston and Bowen, enough said. I like our backline

Comment

Originally posted by cocky rooster man View Post
        Another reason why Smith has to go the farkwit a centre that runs into holes great decision to let him go dope.
        He is a good player having a great year in a team going well.

However, Nth Qld paid overs and we had to make a decision between him and players like SKD, Moga, RTS, BJ etc.

Happy with the decision personally.

Comment

Originally posted by fred68 View Post
          Haha I saw that on the Sunday footy show too, blokes at work couldn't stop laughing and I was just embarrassed that it was our club that was getting the piss taken out on them once again. The players didn't know what was going on and were just looking at each other confused. Smith has got no idea how to coach or interact with the modern game and the players.

Comment

who would watch a game with the cowards and merge. its like who gives fcuk type of game. like a merge v souffs or dull bogs v mandy
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

How is this possible?According to your dribble Elliot has been coaching us in the lost dressing rooms for weeks...

Comment

I'd be interested to see if you put someone like SKD or Leilua in their team and see how they go.

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
                  I'd be interested to see if you put someone like SKD or Leilua in their team and see how they go.
                  Unless they put some form of adhesive on bj's hands, then he would be as crap as he is here.

Comment

Originally posted by theticket View Post
                    He is a good player having a great year in a team going well.

However, Nth Qld paid overs and we had to make a decision between him and players like SKD, Moga, RTS, BJ etc.

Happy with the decision personally.
                    How long do we have to hear they paid overs. Allegedly he is on 200k a year. Based on his performances this season, it is not overs.

Comment

Linnett has halves and ball players that can put him through holes, we have 2 palooka's who prefer their pics in the Glossy Girly mags than the sports section of a newspaper.

Compariing Thurston and Bowen to Pearce/Anasta/Mini is akin to backing Quentin in a 100 mtr dash with Usain Bolt

Comment

It's no secret at all how he is doing well. When you have thurston and bowen feeding you quality ball it's no wonder..

And imo, Linnett did not fit in with our playing structure at the time. He showed very little penetration at all and given how our team plays with backs doing a lot of dummy half work, he was relatively ineffective in that department. Just how many of you were crying at the time he left us? I hardly remember an uproar at all.. hindsight is a wonderful thing

That said, he runs great lines and has been a wonderful fit for the Cowboys. I just didn't see it ever working out with us given our spine and visionless halves

Comment

Has anyone noticed where all our cast-off's are now, and where are we?
                          Linnett and Mitchell - top 8
                          Carney - top 8
                          Ryles - top 8
                          Perrett top 8
                          Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

Originally posted by ben25:244164
                            Haha I saw that on the Sunday footy show too, blokes at work couldn't stop laughing and I was just embarrassed that it was our club that was getting the piss taken out on them once again. The players didn't know what was going on and were just looking at each other confused. Smith has got no idea how to coach or interact with the modern game and the players.
                            I don't get embarressed anymore.

If you're good enough at getting cranky with the carrnts (which isn't too hard on a Monday morning) they'll never hassle you again.

Comment

Originally posted by PKR View Post
                              Has anyone noticed where all our cast-off's are now, and where are we?
                              Linnett and Mitchell - top 8
                              Carney - top 8
                              Ryles - top 8
                              Perrett top 8
                              Pauline, Are yuo suggesting our players are teh reaosn these teams are in teh top 8? With the exception of Carney, the others went to a top 8 club - that would have been top 8 without them.
                              Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Working...
                              X