Mini to fight charge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini to fight charge

SYDNEY Roosters fullback Anthony Minichiello will fight his striking charge at the NRL judiciary tomorrow night as he seeks to play his 250th match this season.

Minichiello has been charged with a grade three striking offence for his high shot on Canberra fullback Josh Dugan at the weekend and would have missed two matches had he taken the early guilty plea.
    If found guilty he will receive a three match ban.
    However Minichiello was due to play his 250th NRL match against the Wests Tigers at Allianz Stadium this weekend and with only two matches left of the season, an appeal was the only outcome for Minichiello if he is to reach the milestone this season.
    The club stalwart is contracted with the Roosters until the end of 2013.

Here's hoping he can get just one week... play his 250th game and piss off to Europe

Comment

Well that's interesting.. that he wants to make the milestone this season against Dogs at ANZ. Is he not staying for 2013 afterall?

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
        Well that's interesting.. that he wants to make the milestone this season against Dogs at ANZ. Is he not staying for 2013 afterall?
        Don't tease Geo

Comment

He has nothing to lose if he appeals. If he takes the early plea he cops two weeks. If he loses the appeal he cops three weeks and the third week is our first trial. Back for round 1 in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
            He has nothing to lose by fighting it.. If he takes the guilty plea he misses the final 2 rounds, if he fights and loses he just misses the first trial next season. If he wins, he possibly plays the last game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
              He has nothing to lose by fighting it.. If he takes the guilty plea he misses the final 2 rounds, if he fights and loses he just misses the first trial next season. If he wins, he possibly plays the last game.
              Don't you mean he has nothing to lose because RTS will have his spot sewn up by round 1 next year! Jets can live without him.

Comment

I'm calling it to go down like this.

Minichello: Would you help a poor bastard out, I'm retiring at the end of the year but I want to go out on 250 games. Suspend me for one week, and I'll cop it with a smile.
                Judiciary Pag: Okay, one week suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                  I'm calling it to go down like this.

Minichello: Would you help a poor bastard out, I'm retiring at the end of the year but I want to go out on 250 games. Suspend me for one week, and I'll cop it with a smile.
                  Judiciary Pag: Okay, one week suspension.
                  Seconded!

Comment

[QUOTE=John;244557]I'm calling it to go down like this.

Judiciary Pag: Okay, one week suspension.[/QUOTE]

Thank you - Ms. Biviano
                    "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by Dubai View Post
                      Don't you mean he has nothing to lose because RTS will have his spot sewn up by round 1 next year! Jets can live without him.
                      We can only live in hope.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post

Thank you - Ms. Biviano
                        Yesterday I met a man who had no feet. I felt sorry for him so I introduced him to a man who has Bootface for a wife. There are worse things than having no feet.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                          Yesterday I met a man who had no feet. I felt sorry for him so I introduced him to a man who has Bootface for a wife. There are worse things than having no feet.
                          Basically a match made in heaven - or hell, which ever way you want to look at it.
                          "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

hahaha, hows he gunna fight it? jump up and smack his arm into its face?

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                              Basically a match made in heaven - or hell, which ever way you want to look at it.
                              THEME SONG!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X