No announcement yet.

Artie Angry At Fitzys Sendoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to turn the page tbh.....let's see how these young bucks go without depending on him - I agree with letting him go.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
      Fitzy's an old warhorse that's about it. The club has done the right thing by letting him go. What we need is a bloke who can break the line and offload. Fitzy's had his day.
      I agree with Coggy.

Fitzy does the defensive side of things better than most.

His attack has for quite a few seasons stifiled our backline. He doesnt have much pace left when put into space either. Hes never had a real offload.

Maubs IMO could do the defensive side of things and would offer more with the ball on the fringes. He is alot quicker than Fitzy also (for a forward) and has a decent offload on him.

I reckon we are doing the right thing letting Fitzy go now, in fact its probably a year overdue. Shack and Soli too. Shame they cant take Sa with them.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Fitzy's an old warhorse that's about it. The club has done the right thing by letting him go. What we need is a bloke who can break the line and offload. Fitzy's had his day.
        If Fitzy has had his day then we need a new team... Hed be in our top few performers

Comment

Mate how can you say that. I think Fitzy deserves at least 1 more year. Fitzy is an honrable clubman and for what he has done i wouldn't give a shit if he is out of form, would of offerd 1 more year.

Shit now we need a leader!

Comment

One should not always look at the input ON the field...although I would argue Fitzy is in our top 3 players this year.

Witty Twiity or whatever your name is peteros loss to the "club" that is Brisbane is bigger than you could ever imagine my friend.

Comment

Fitzy has been our best forward this year by a mile. Make that the last many years. He says he feels like he can easily go another year, enough said. He should never have been asked to leave. He is hardly making a dent in our salary cap. We have players that can't play more than 20 minutes at a time and get paid heaps more than him. **** keep him and make him a bench player. It would be better than Koups, Waqa, Shack and some of the other donkeys we've had there all year. What he can do with our younger forwards is priceless.

We stabbed him in the back taking away the captaincy and then we spat in his face and told him he was no longer wanted and look at how he plays. A lesser person would have sat on his hands for the rest of the year but he plays with more heart and passion than anyone in the team showing the quality of the man. Uncle Nick, this is the dumbest decision you have ever made letting him go. Just fkn dumb. Redeam yourself and tell him that he ain't going anywhere.

Comment

Fitzy's great but Artie is senile.. He has bagged the club for sacking Fittler and bagging the decision to strip Fitzy of the captaincy.. Who was the farking coach who stripped Fitzy of the captaincy?

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                  Fitzy's great but Artie is senile.. He has bagged the club for sacking Fittler and bagging the decision to strip Fitzy of the captaincy.. Who was the farking coach who stripped Fitzy of the captaincy?
                  So true, so farking true.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X