RTS article in todays Astonisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
    That's the thing Dubai whenever you see a pic of RTS he looks excited, smiling, motivated and enthusiastic. He's living the dream and seems the type of bloke who will soak whatever information is given to him up like a sponge.
    I contrast that to Moga, who currently always looks lethargic, disinterested, unmotivated and sulky. I read somewhere once that he and Sam Perrett were close and I wonder if Sam's departure has soured Moga's attitude, at least short term.
    The fact that Moga and RTS live together is not ideal. The last thing we need is for RTS to be infected with Moga's apparent lethargy, even temporarily.
    RTS could be an absolute gem of a player, given the right environment.
    NC
    They're both of the Mormon faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
      Exactly. Watching mini to learn how to be a fullback is akin to watching a priest to learn how to be a childcare worker.

Chook.
      Positionaly he is still great rts could learn a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Gunn View Post
        I would of agreed with that before this year, he can't do that well either.

I thought it was obvious the last two weeks teams have really been targeting his lack of mobility and positional play with grubbers.

Anyway you are right I think Mini could be a great mentor for RTS but it should be on the coaching staff.

Comment

He's even been struggling with that recently, especially when we are defending on our own line - he's just too slow to get from one side of the field to the other, it's hard to watch tbh.

Comment

I'll add to this.
            He just plain gets in the road of our attack, when it happens :/ and stuffs it up almost everytime.

Harsh, but true imo.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
              The fact that Moga and RTS live together is not ideal. The last thing we need is for RTS to be infected with Moga's apparent lethargy, even temporarily.

RTS could be an absolute gem of a player, given the right environment.

NC
              NC, don't you think the reverse could apply? RTS's enthusiasm could rub off on Moga.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy View Post
                Anyway you are right I think Mini could be a great mentor for RTS but it should be on the coaching staff.
                Exactly, that is where Mini could be best utilized.

Comment

Can't agree mate. He's been found out via the grubber for months now and he's let at least 3 40/20's trickle past him that I can remember.

Chook.

Comment

His positioning against grubbers has been a deadset disgrace

Comment

WTF is a "boom" player? Everybody's a "boom" player now. Sounds so stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                        WTF is a "boom" player? Everybody's a "boom" player now. Sounds so stupid!
                        Boom boom boom

Yeah baby, jism.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

That should be in the '70's & '80's thread maaaate...

Comment

cant believe that kane evans never made toyota cup team of the year very glad about the other two

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                              NC, don't you think the reverse could apply? RTS's enthusiasm could rub off on Moga.
                              I would have thought if that was the case it would already have happened.

Not sure what is up with Moga but for an 18 year old he's already looking pretty world weary. Hopefully a good offseason can bring a little spring into his step.

NC
                              Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by mozza View Post
                                cant believe that kane evans never made toyota cup team of the year very glad about the other two
                                Just to reiterate, Kane would have been in the mix but he was suspended twice during the year after being placed on report (crapitohs & warriors). Apparently that automatically disqualified him.
                                His disappointment at missing out on the 2012 NYC Team of the Year will be erased should he again make the Junior Kangaroos team at seasons end.

Comment

Working...
                                X