This Sunday will be a good........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Sunday will be a good........

......indicator to how the team will go next year with Mini as Captain, I say that because I think if the boys lift for Mini's 250th game and deliver us a glorious victory against a desperate to make the finals Tigers team, for me it will say that the boys want to play for Mini & still have respect for him, if they fall in a heap & don't give a sh%t then that would indicate that they don't care about Mini & he shouldn't be selected to lead them in 2013, pretty much the same can be said about coach Smith's 600th game, but more has been made about Mini's 250th, anyway I'll be going out there to celebrate Mini's 250th, farewell to Braith & for Smithy's 600th, I just hope the boys can make it a special Roosters day & give us a great effort.

Originally posted by Big Arty View Post
    ......indicator to how the team will go next year with Mini as Captain, I say that because I think if the boys lift for Mini's 250th game and deliver us a glorious victory against a desperate to make the finals Tigers team, for me it will say that the boys want to play for Mini & still have respect for him, if they fall in a heap & don't give a sh%t then that would indicate that they don't care about Mini & he shouldn't be selected to lead them in 2013, pretty much the same can be said about coach Smith's 600th game, but more has been made about Mini's 250th, anyway I'll be going out there to celebrate Mini's 250th, farewell to Braith & for Smithy's 600th, I just hope the boys can make it a special Roosters day & give us a great effort.
    Its also Anastas last home game,so with theories like that,they may tank it to give him a shite farewell...

Comment

Moga in doubt according to the Mole from RLW.

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post
        Its also Anastas last home game,so with theories like that,they may tank it to give him a shite farewell...
        Very true spanner, but Braith will also want to make a big impression against his new team mates & next year's coach, so he may have his one good game of the season!!

Comment

Very true spanner, but Braith will also want to make a big impression against his new team mates & next year's coach, so he may have his one good game of the season!!
          You think? I would think that he might just put the brakes more than he has all season. No point getting injured now. Spoon or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubai View Post
            Moga in doubt according to the Mole from RLW.
            What's up with Moga?

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
              What's up with Moga?
              Well not sure if his tweet should be taken seriously, as he also refers to Mini being out (guilty conscience). For Moga he says leg, but could be reference to pulling your leg for the entire tweet. Who knows. Moga seemed keen for the game in his interview.

Comment

Very possible,but more probable it will be his best match winning performance for the Tigers.

Comment

Well if i remember correctly we all got excited last year when the boys lifted (after Myles and Carneys sackings) and won four games in a row to end the season,we all thought it would lead to a successful season this year..
                  I wouldnt take too much out of anything that happens this Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by lydon View Post
                    Well if i remember correctly we all got excited last year when the boys lifted (after Myles and Carneys sackings) and won four games in a row to end the season,we all thought it would lead to a successful season this year..
                    I wouldnt take too much out of anything that happens this Sunday!
                    Who's we? Myself and many others on the forum knew they were meaningless games and would have no bearing on what happened this year.

As for Sunday I'll read nothing in to that (whatever the result) either. Tigers have a ton of injuries and we have hardly any.
                    "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                      Who's we? Myself and many others on the forum knew they were meaningless games and would have no bearing on what happened this year.

As for Sunday I'll read nothing in to that (whatever the result) either. Tigers have a ton of injuries and we have hardly any.
                      We all had a little more hope after those wins,albeit not expecting a premiership win..

Comment

I hope they win this week. I'll be there c/o my boss who gave me a 'Roosters Game Day Experience"
                        I was going to hold it until next year, but I think they can get up over the Tigpies

Comment

If welose thats shameful. Beau Ryan at fulxlback, Tim Moltzen at 5/8 and Liam Fulton as hooker. We must win surely

Comment

Sunday should be a farewell to all 3.

There is no way Smith should be coaching us next year and Mini should show some dignity.

Comment

I predict we lose this one, then go on to beat an understrength Bulldogs next week.

We'll give them the loss they need going into the finals.

Comment

Working...
                              X