No announcement yet.

This Sunday will be a good........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i hope we win. i think west were our last conviencing win we had. you know a real win.........

on the other hand if the drongos get beat by mandy(another friday night game) and wests win, no drongos in the finals. and go tittens.
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy View Post
      A chance to win.

Fred for once be honest look at those factors I mentioned. Did you seriously think we could win this year?

If we made the 8 it would of been incredible.
      win what?

surely you are not talking about winning the comp because i havent thought we could do that since freddy retired.

Comment

Originally posted by fred68 View Post
        win what?

surely you are not talking about winning the comp because i havent thought we could do that since freddy retired.
        Any win for the tri colours is good enough for me. Why do we support this team if we are not going to go out there and cheer them on in the good times and the bad???

On another note this must be the first non-smith related thread I have read from you since joining

As for the Anasta thing, he came here as the next freddy and leaves us as Freddy's son's overweight hamster.
        Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

I am tipping the Tigers & Im saying the Roosters have NO chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
            I am tipping the Tigers & Im saying the Roosters have NO chance.
            And i'll add a big margin to boot...

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
              Any win for the tri colours is good enough for me. Why do we support this team if we are not going to go out there and cheer them on in the good times and the bad???

On another note this must be the first non-smith related thread I have read from you since joining

As for the Anasta thing, he came here as the next freddy and leaves us as Freddy's son's overweight hamster.
              There's a reason why fred doesn't go to our games but only a few have realised why.

The last game he went to invlolving the Roosters was at Shark Park back in 2006 I think he mentioned.

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0138743/

Comment

id rather play golden oldies than waste money on parking to watch mini again this season. although i do think we might get the dogs very nervouse next week?

Comment

We might have a slim chance against the tiges but no hope against the dogs.But i reckon we have won our last game this year.Hope im wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
                    We might have a slim chance against the tiges but no hope against the dogs.But i reckon we have won our last game this year.Hope im wrong.
                    The wheels have fallen off the Dogs they wont win another game. Hasler should be sacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
                      The wheels have fallen off the Dogs they wont win another game. Hasler should be sacked.
                      Unfortunately the Dogs lost the game they needed to lose last night, instead of against us next week, otherwise if they were to get to the GF they would have won about 19 or 20 games in a row, so they lost on their unlucky 13th last night! Tomorrow v the Tigs are our best chance of another win this season!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Fella View Post
                        And i'll add a big margin to boot...
                        Looked at the teams on paper and I got the feeling that this is what will happen

PS NRL isnt played on paper though
                        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                          Looked at the teams on paper and I got the feeling that this is what will happen

PS NRL isnt played on paper though
                          No mate it's played on a sunny Sunday afternoon, where team mates lift for a club legend & kids (and adults) have the best times of their lives! Gotta love the footy!!

Comment

Working...
                          X