No announcement yet.

Sonny Bill Williams regrets agreement to return to NRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way I see it the only thing that will get him back to Rugby is the World Cup. It's a big tournament and I think in the end he will probably go back.

That said give him 3 months playing Rugby League and living in Sydney he might never turn back. Not to mention the money in League now, he could earn a million playing League.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy View Post
      The way I see it the only thing that will get him back to Rugby is the World Cup. It's a big tournament and I think in the end he will probably go back.

That said give him 3 months playing Rugby League and living in Sydney he might never turn back. Not to mention the money in League now, he could earn a million playing League.
      Not if Sonny remembers his last World Cup. Sitting on the bench collecting splinters then coming on for the last 3 minutes to shake the other team's hands at the whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Worthless View Post
        Not if Sonny remembers his last World Cup. Sitting on the bench collecting splinters then coming on for the last 3 minutes to shake the other team's hands at the whistle.
        Plenty has changed Gary, the coach and he is playing better. They were begging him to stay now.

Comment

To me, the important quote was this one...

“If things don't work out over there [Australia] as well as I hope then maybe I might be back here, but who knows what is going to happen?"

This tells me he intends to stay, and is confirmation that the one year deal thing is merely to allow him to play elsewhere (or box) in the off seasons if desired.

Comment

Everyone so optmistic about SCUM BAD W@NKER!!

LOL if he doesn't end up at the Roosters and changes his mind on a "Handshake agreement" You'll be all be over him and find excuses not to have him

Comment

Originally posted by Roorters View Post

LOL if he doesn't end up at the Roosters and changes his mind on a "Handshake agreement" You'll be all be over him and find excuses not to have him
              How is a poster named 'Roorters' that was created in 2009 not banned by now lol

Comment

LOL,jealousy is a curse.
                Suck it up bunny Rooter,he is a done deal...

Comment

The Mole
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

And?

This seems to upset you, so that makes me feel good.

Comment

More brilliant spin doctoring from the Astonisher courtesy of a false headline.

Munny Bill himself would be filthy with it I'd say.

Comment

I tend to think the quote is a bit of spin by SBW to try and remedy his Rugby League reputation as untrustworthy or not a man of his word.
                        He keeps making it a point to say that he is only coming back because he gave his word 3 years ago (we assume to Politis) that he would. So if he comes back (even though deep down he would rather not) ...he is trying to prove to all and sundry that he is indeed a man who keeps his word.
                        ........ well thats how I read it !

Comment

SBW hasn't even arrived yet and already Rothfield and Friends are putting a bad stamp on him.

He hasn't signed anything yet, so if he was so regretful then he could tell us the deal is off and move on to super rugby.I hope rooster fans don't read into this one eyed media approach from the telecrap.
                          Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

All Blacks > The Roosters LOL what a downgrade!! of course his going to regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
                              How is a poster named 'Roorters' that was created in 2009 not banned by now lol
                              Easy if you haven't worked this out you don't know how a forum operates. By sticking to the forum rules and guidelines I have don't nothing wrong, just sharing my point of view in a open forum.
                              Last edited by Roorters; 08-24-2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

At the end of the day everyone should have it clear in there heads that the guy is only at the Roosters for 1 season.

Nobody including SBW knows what his path is going to be in 1 years time so anybody reading to much into anything written about SBW is wasting there brain power.

Comment

Working...
                                X